Server Hotfix - April 3, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 3, 2014.

1. BigBadRon Well-Known Player

I think you also couldn't get one from the Vault if you were below Level 30.
    • Like x 1
  2. ErnieB Loyal Player

more reason to stop people from trying to scam noobs with it then.
  3. ErnieB Loyal Player

still as prem you only have 2000 max cash, it's not fair to charge for it so much when it's not even a functional item, this is another example as to why there should be some limits on what you can charge for some items on broker.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

Everytime someone puts an item up for sale they are charged a fee of 5% of what they putt they item up for. (I think this is more than fair) if people put items up for ridiculous prices they will realize it when they no one buys it, there $ they spent to put the item up is lost and they have to spend more to put it back on the broker.
    • Like x 1
  5. Zernam New Player

I believe this is correct, I got the trinket on my 6 Premium characters and also on both of my FTP characters (all lvl 30) so it's not limited by account type.
  6. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

I sure wish you'd "Hot fix" the sound issues!

Every single alert or raid I played last night, I had to re-log so I could hear anything but a super loud ( ear blowing ) helicopter noise!

This is crazy that this issue is still going on, how long is this going to keep happening Mepps????

Fix it!!!!!!!

It was everyone in the raid, so, it's not our issue, it's the game , so, forget the other crap and work on on-going issues...

IA ARMY
  7. GoDsOnLySoN New Player

What about fixing the feats not showing up in chat box when completed? when u gonna fix that error? Oh and it would also be nice to be able to scroll down the scoreboard list. If your in an 8v8 pvp you can see all of the peoples scores on there....please fix. thanks
  8. Solar wing New Player

Thats why i dont buy items. I just trade for it. Its harder especially on the villian side but i still get it done.
  9. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Can we please get sparring targets in the Tech Wing of the Hall of Doom?

With a cherry on top.
  10. Irmensul Well-Known Player

Support gu-36? You a New Gods fan?
    Cant wait for gu 36 I keep saying & people are like 'ya mean gu-35'..Im like nope 36
  11. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

so unicorn trinkets/base items are just for legendary members that drop in vault?
  12. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

i agree, meta and magic have them why not tech?
    • Like x 1
  13. ErnieB Loyal Player

honestly i don't remember if free and premium can use the vault (without buying a vault ticket), but if they can't then they can't buy it at broker with the stupid prices they got.
  14. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Free players can use the vault once a week for free and premium once every 3 days (from memory). So, if they had a free visit available on one of the two days the unicorn base item was available, they could get one too without buying a vault ticket or buying it on the broker (which was going above the 2k limit when I looked out of curiosity). The thing is, they are likely to use their free vault run when they get it if they don't have all the styles from the vault, and since no one made mention that this was going to happen 3 days or a week in advance, they didn't know to save their vault run for those days.
    • Like x 1