Server Hotfix - April 10th, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadarX Community Relations

A hotfix will be applied to all servers during the normal scheduled downtime. Players may notice the following changes:

Raid
    Fortress of Solitude: Power Core
    • Edited the split party section to help alleviate issues where Lex Luthor and/or Superman would sometimes get stuck.

Fortress of Solitude: The Chasm
    • Added some failsafes to prevent a door not opening in rare cases after players defeat the Broodmother.

Challenges
    The Greenhouse
    • During the final fight with Poison Ivy, healing barrels can now be attacked and broken from a distance.

Iconic Anomaly: Test Subject # 1
    • Fixed issue where loading into the instance would immediately start the camera without sound.

Feats
    • League Notification - Fixed a bug which prevented Feat completion notifications from being sent to fellow League members.
    • Rogues' Gallery - Fixed a UI issue where Professor Zoom and Abra Kadabra were backward in the Rogues' Gallery Feat UI.
    • Like x 13
  2. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Omg it's radarX
    • Like x 10
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Just curious if the camera issues in the cavern entrance were fixed?

In case you have no idea what I am talking about:

When the instance first starts and Superman opens the cavern with his heat vision, the left side has some camera issues where the camera does not follow our characters. It creates an out of body experience, and it sometimes has a strobe-like effect due to camera angles switching rapidly that could cause issues for photosensitive players.
    • Like x 10
  4. twistedstranger New Player

well looks like radar decided to come out from under that big rock
  5. ErnieB Loyal Player

well Mepps was on the live stream so chances are he got stuck with the post.
  6. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Can the Tech Wing in the Hall of Doom please get some sparring targets in the lower level by Professor Zoom?
    • Like x 5
  7. Little Sister New Player

Yay finally the league feats and greenhouse barrels :)
    • Like x 4
  8. Archangel Rafael New Player

Long time no see ;)
  9. Meta Man New Player

Those barrels in the Poison Ivy challenge were driving me up the wall and around the corner! THANK YOU!
    • Like x 5
  10. dam!an wanye New Player

that's good to know for the fact me and countless others I know goes through the same thing almost everytime we do chasam
  11. MeteorRizzy New Player

or just more sparring targets in genral
    • Like x 1
  12. iExecutioner New Player

Thank you guys for addressing the FOS 2 issue. I gave up running it altogether because saying they would become stuck "sometimes" is putting it nicely.
    • Like x 1
  13. Blue LanternJOSH New Player

Do you think it will be a few more hours before usps3 server is back up? Please answer asap i need to work my day around this lol
  14. Blue LanternJOSH New Player

That was fast to go back up. Thank you for that great timing :D
  15. iSolar Well-Known Player

Great fixes. Now fix the issue affecting EVERYONE multiple times a day where the sound goes out zoning into raids/instances and occasionally in the open world, and you have to restart the whole game. This is by far, the most important bug needing to be fixed, Mepps.
    • Like x 2
  16. Little Sister New Player

You mean the sounds issues that are fixed in GU 36 ?
    • Like x 1
  17. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

There were some new bugs found on test yesterday related to the fixes they applied for those sound issues, so it is not yet a done deal there either. Hopefully when it goes live, they will have fixed the majority of the sound problems.
    • Like x 1
  18. RadarX Community Relations

Mepps recently reviewed our employee handbook and realized he's entitled to things like "time off." Pretty soon he's going to want lunch breaks!
    • Like x 16
  19. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

...You...Youre not Ted...
    • Like x 1
  20. MidnightTiger Well-Known Player

Oh thank goodness. Was too lazy to complain but I finally get to see feats. Also, the option to turn on/off group feats in the UI is not there, I turned it off like a year ago and now I want to turn it back on, but I can't.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.