Server Downtime - September 23, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Discordian New Player

a couple of notes. one: it's been more then 6 hrs least they could do is update how much longer then the scheduled time they need approximately. two: man am I glad I don't pay a sub fee. its a little less like the above describes and a little more like a landlord taking your rent payment then telling you the apartment has a dangerous gas leak and won't be available for use for the next day. but as I am premium (because I don't support the sub fee system) I'm 90% good 10% annoyed. but for those who do pay sub fees. consider not doing so for a game that isn't available to play when you needed it to be.
  2. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

It's not the same principle. I didn't pay in the cafeteria upfront for x coffee&pie daily to then see I will miss it one day. And in that case asking for a refund would be ok as much as asking for double xx coffee&pie the day after to make up - excluded the case the cafeteria announced that one day would be off during the xx coffee&pie per day offer.

If you really think your cafeteria example is alongside the same principle of a upfront paid subscription product, you really shouldn't talk of faulty logic.
    • Like x 1
  3. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

That is a valid example. And in many countries law states the landlord has to cover your expenses for shelter in that time or offer replacement shelter.

On a side note: I'm ATM premium too and not requesting a refund. I just wanted to point out how lame the cafeteria example actually is.
    • Like x 2
  4. Umbra78 New Player

Remember the only currency that will never experience inflation is Greed.
    • Like x 1
  5. mephbot New Player

The time is in PDT, it hasn't been more than 6 hours. EST time will be 2:40 pm when it has been 6 hours.
  6. uveeme New Player

How many hours are left?
  7. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

EUPS is up :D
    • Like x 1
  8. mephbot New Player

Should only be 2 hours left. Dare I say hopefully less?
  9. the solowing Unwavering Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Volkenraider Loyal Player

No way haha... Guess the gym can wait for a few hours then lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

You are hijacking the argument toward the flaw of my example, without answering to the topic... the point is that you are playing ******** with your request of reimbursement... and you know it. A more elegant way to let it slide away is to joke about it by saying "busted :p" and move on. You tried, you failed. No need to raise a ruckus for that. Just a suggestion. However, there is no point to discuss that further. My life will be the same even by knowing that a smarty pants is out there asking for pointless refunds. :D
  12. Nightbare New Player

New auras look awesome i think its worth the wait.....i want that smoke aura
  13. WarpEdge New Player

Atleast when I get home I can play. I have school and don't get back until 3
  14. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

Of Course The Booster Bundle Isn't In The Loyalty Vendor. Why Am I Not Surprised...
  15. Apexpredator2470 New Player

Why does my account keep saying failed connectio on ps4 but my other account loads just fine and character
  16. Apexpredator2470 New Player

Why does my account keep saying failed connection but my other account loads just fine and character
  17. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

You do realize that I'm not the one who asked for a refund when you first responded? Just asking as you talk about "fail" :p
    • Like x 2
  18. Apexpredator2470 New Player

Why does my account keep saying failed connection on ps4 but my other character loads just fine on my ither account and I even deleted the entire game and redownloaded it and it still says tgat I sent mepp guy a message about this and still no reply its been doing this to me for 5 days now
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All servers are now online.
    • Like x 3
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please contact support for help. http://help.soe.com