Server Downtime - October 10, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonsol New Player

2. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

What is this in reference to?
  3. jasonsol New Player

I've had toons stand around. I though it was personal.sniff.
  4. jasonsol New Player

I try to kick them.
  5. nogimmick New Player

• Like x 3
  6. jasonsol New Player

that doesn't work well with 2 player. I get beat a lot on pvp, cause I have just the gear they give me which is crap. didn't know
    you could do that. just a cheat? why not get a cheat laser beam that destroys everything in the game. would you get a boner then?
    does what I said "bother" you? cheats. if all the cheats kill themselves, the game would go smoothly. c'mon guys, be sports.
    do it. you're weak, it's "natural". go for it. the world would be a better place. am I bothering you? weakling in need of ego
    boost in front of a bunch teens?
  7. jasonsol New Player

if you beat the cheats in some games they kick you.
  8. Parker Level 30

First I thrilled about the fix for linkdead. I haven't been able to play for two days now.

However, I'm dismayed about the decision to lower the marks rewards for lair battles. It's one of the few maps I can actually play without issue with my PS3. I don't understand why don't rotate the map with a different 2v2, while trying to fix it. For example, instead of a getting 3 out of 5 wins, they could increase it to 6 out of 10. Or make it a proper death match and set a 5-10 min timer. And please remove the Pit. I tried it on Sunday night. I couldn't see anything. Not even own teammates. I was just target practice.
  9. Dredd New Player

Please fix Mist Recovery Alert too, Kylre Ryner has been bugged since GU41 and cant change to blue ring, alot of run wasted hoping he's not bugged on next run, but no one got past Kyle switching rings.
  10. jasonsol New Player

like battlefield. my sons got so proficient at the game they could hold buildings indefinitely the two of them. they'd get kicked.
  11. jasonsol New Player

I haven't seen a lot of supervision in this game anyway. shouldn't be a struggle, and a million and a half marks of triumph is a ripoff.
  12. jasonsol New Player

why? why do I have to come up with a million or 500 thousand marks of triumph to get better gear. I pay real money everymonth
    to get beat because of this. I haven't gotten a new instance in a year. I guess cause I don't want to screw with that stupid strykers
    island stuff. it's not nice to pay for game and get blocked.
  13. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Well they reduced the Pvp marks for the only one I played...I guess I will not get the gear, styles, or feats. Great :/
    • Like x 5
  14. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Why do us PS3 players get shafted. We always get the short end of the stick.
    It's literally the only matches we can run where we don't have people disappearing in anything over 2v2's.

Great Job guys! keep up the good work !
    (Scarcasm intended in the last sentence)
    • Like x 7
  15. Ynashimitsu New Player

Bad decision
    • Like x 1
  16. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Increase the marks for 8v8 Maps(Maybe 400 a win - 200 a lose), because then players will actually Que for it and then maybe I could finish some feats. The number of players in the map plus the amount of time it takes to complete said Map should be what accounts for how many marks a player receives not every Map gets the same amount.
    • Like x 4
  17. Hannibal Harper New Player

Why not make it so no damage out in PvP equals no rewards. Or wins at 100 and losses at 10. Something other than punishing those that play by the rules.
    • Like x 3
  18. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

I see what you're getting at, but that would suck for us honest players that just happen to lose.
    • Like x 1
  19. Crimson Jonni New Player

Hm. Looks like we'll never have that one update where something bad doesnt happen. When all is finally looking up; when it seems like we took two giant steps forward, we end up take a 60 foot Leap BACKWARDS.
    • Like x 5
  20. VariableFire Loyal Player

One of the reasons PVP is so unpopular at times is because it already gives the impression that it doesn't give any loser rewards. It's not like PVE would.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.