Downtime Server Downtime - May 9, 2024 at 6:00am PT

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ender1Game, May 8, 2024.

1. Ender1Game Developer

All worlds will be taken offline at 6AM PT on May 9, 2024, to launch game update 143. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

GU143 includes the Spring Seasonal Event & the John Stewart Ally.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.
    • Like x 8
  2. Ender1Game Developer

Thread is open to replies.
    • Like x 1
  3. NotPad Active Player

Spring promotions are included like last year ?
  4. NotPad Active Player

Spring promotions are included like last year ?
  5. WhiteLanternNC Level 30

So are the armories fixed in the Sunstone base ?
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Doesn’t seem like it… along with the vendor screens still being botched … I don’t get it ..
    • Like x 1
  7. SERPENTXOFXGOD Well-Known Player

Will the Marketplace be fixed on the PS5? I Keep getting an error.
  8. Sollace Well-Known Player

for which question? :D:p
    • Like x 1
  9. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Thank you for the heads up! The advance notice for things like this, is appreciated more than you know.
    • Like x 1
  10. Emoney Dedicated Player

Is there any eta, or acknowledgment at all, with voice chat? This has been a huge issue since around December. In leaguechat players have to switch to another channel and then back to hear others. Then randomly when you switch channels, the entire voice chat drops and it takes a reboot to get it back. Also, set volume levels, and ignored players are not being saved. When logging on, those that are muted prior, are back up to normal even when the bar shows the volume is all the way down. Same with ignored players. In an MMO, communication is a huge aspect and is extremely important for elite and elite plus content.
    • Like x 3
  11. NoNameFound EU New Player

Would be cool if you guys can fix the lag once and for all while doing this update. Sometimes is very very difficult to play and have a flawless experience, and that's a thing that have to be fixed.

Thank you!
    • Like x 2
  12. Oltron New Player

Need double arts fortify xp already and yes lag needs to be address IMMEDIATELY as well as ps5 client FPS issue. At this point most players have lost faith in you guys including me. Make the players happy and get these issues resolved ASAP
  13. BathroomPapi Active Player

lol you think 2xp is still going to be a thing with Wolfpack’s around. That’s cute
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I am glad I took the day off for my birthday. Downtime for a game update is a great present. ;)
  15. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

is there an episode spotlight or bonus this week?
  16. UrbanPat New Player

How long is the server down ?
    Pls telling me!!!
  17. killercomic Dedicated Player

Happy Birthday!
    • Like x 2
  18. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Not likely. The release of an event typically supersedes other bonuses.
  19. WhiteLanternNC Level 30

And the Sunstone armories are still broken......
  20. Geri_mester Level 30

So you didn't fix the Armory in the Sunstone Base. Why would i buy anything else in the future, if this is the quality you are providing? You are selling a defected product.

"Fixes:

Base
    Sunstone Fortress
    • Fixed an issue where the "Exit Base" portal overlapped with the door
    • Fixed an issue where item placements could block the decorator console and exit portal"
    3 weeks after the lauch of the new base, these two bugs were the most important?! Dear god!
    • Like x 1