Downtime Server Downtime - May 27, 2015 - Game Update 48!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All servers will be taken offline at 5AM PT on May 27, 2015, to launch Game Update 48. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

This update introduces the Important Item Flag, Item Restore, Character Restore, and several other quality of life improvements.

The full update notes are now available here.

Update: US PS and US PC are now online. EU servers will follow. (Total US downtime: 3.5 hours)

Update 2: EU PS and EU PC are now online. (Total EU downtime: 4 hours)
    • Like x 14
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

13 - 21 CET boy I hope this is one of these "announced 8 hours but only took 2" Updates :/
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I'd imagine so. This GU might be the skimpiest one yet. Oh well, every GU can't be grand. Not to mention after the awesome GU47 I'm willing to give the Devs some breathing room. That GU had quite a lot of changes.
    • Like x 1
  4. Van_Gho Committed Player

HAH, jokes on you, i'm scheduling my day off to be the day after tomorrow!
  5. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Not looking forward to this gu-___-
    • Like x 1
  6. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Why? Excited about those character restores?
    • Like x 3
  7. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Yeah, kind of weak!

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  8. Van_Gho Committed Player

I don't care about that all, but it always sucks to have a day off and want to get into some dcuo action only to have the game offline for most of it
    • Like x 2
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yay for the amory changes.
    • Like x 1
  10. RachaelRay New Player

Exactly. 8 hours for....this? Looks more like a hotfix instead of a gu, but whatevs.
    • Like x 3
  11. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Lmao
    • Like x 1
  12. Trinidad James Loyal Player

I am, because GU 49 is up next which means Fire is getting fixed even faster than I thought!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

They need to fix/update DoT AMs to be more balanced. :(
    • Like x 1
  14. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

This is true, it was annoying switch from dps to heal when you wiped last time in harder content. Not anymore. The 5 minute issue shouldn't be a problem.
  15. Surkilo Well-Known Player

WOW

Restoring a character is 1500 Daybreak Cash/Marketplace Cash per character restored.

better make sure I never make a mistake of deleting my character
    • Like x 4
  16. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I happy for fire players , they deserve this , now fix hl please >,<
    • Like x 4
  17. Generation EL Active Player

What they need to do is improve security for the players ingame as well have power balancing. Cause once again we find a power (mental) alot more over powering for no reason.
  18. vPRIDEv New Player

JUST A THOUGHT
    Wouldnt it be great if we could instantly go into our friends or league list and see a role that will fit your alert or raid? To be able to see not just a name but their current role just like you would when you start a group and the list of names on the left has the Icon beside it. Just thinking of way to improve the quality of life in the game.

• [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  19. Red Jenni Loyal Player

THAT might be the smartest post I've ever read on here!
  20. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I have, and support was very kind in restoring it. Now they've found a way to make money off it instead of just being kind to the people already paying to play the game. That's cool, though, I don't mind.
  21. Petralka Well-Known Player

Eww I'm not excited for this GU48, GU49 is the real deal if you know what I mean fire players. ;)
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.