Server Downtime - March 14, 2024 - St. Patrick's Day Event

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iconic Simulation, Mar 14, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

[IMG]

All worlds will be taken offline at 6AM PT on March 14, 2024, to publish the St. Patrick's Day March Seasonal
    event. Downtime may last up to 6 hours.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.
    • Like x 10
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's sad you all have to do someone else's job.
    • Like x 8
  3. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Using the game system is just sad too. Like how hard is it to login here and give an update?
    • Like x 3
  4. iLazy Well-Known Player

Just like last week. In a few hours the AI scans the forum and see that some user told us what's going on. Then it will create a posting and pretend that anything is normal. Edit because typing on phone is not the best way to go
    • Like x 2
  5. iLazy Well-Known Player

Thx!
    • Like x 2
  6. Ryll Committed Player

I was chatting with a friend on EU last night about this actually. I mentioned how there is normally an extended downtime before the st pat event starts. Did a quick search before posting and its been 8 or 10 hours in the previous years because they were adding other content at the same time.

The downtime isn't new for the st pat event. Its the not telling us before it happens that is new.
    • Like x 3
  7. Shazam Well-Known Player

Thanks for doing my job.

Shazam
    Senior Community Manager
    • Like x 2
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I am so curious to why any of the Devs has not communicated with us yet. From the outside this looks bad and make me concern about the future of our game. I am at a lost for words to express how dissapointed I am with how everything is being handles
    • Like x 1
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I'm hoping they're starting to put out this supposed near finished dlc.
    • Like x 1
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

We're due a win.
  11. Ryll Committed Player

Compared to the lengths of the downtime from previous years, 6 hours is short. So if they put anything else up, aside from the event and the bb, I would be surprised.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.