Downtime Server Downtime - June 22, 2016 - Game Update 61!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Is this hyperbole or do you actual spend $100 every month on this game?
  2. theRavenSlayer New Player

Because most of the people posting here are adolescents or young adults. These things/rants always happen there's an update, not sure why you needed to point it out. :p
    • Like x 1
  3. Rell1217 New Player

God Bless U And Ur Ignorance... Refuse 2 Argue With U... I Stated How I Felt, Which Is My God Given Right, How Abbreviate My Words And Use My Slang Is Also My Right... My Opinion Is My Opinion And Facts R Facts... And If U Understood U Wouldn't Have Made A Comment On My Statement In The 1st Place... Get Ur Mind Right...I'm Done... Peace And Blessings
  4. The Accountant New Player

It's probably similar to the way Google and Apple push out updates. Essentially, you upload the "update" to them, and then they distribute it to everyone else. It's almost like an approval system.
    • Like x 1
  5. The Accountant New Player

What the hell are you rambling on about?
  6. Rotten Luck New Player

What I meant by it, was there always bug or glitch when they upload a update so people should know that by now lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. ShoRyuu Active Player

my goodness why cap at every 1 st letter of words lol
  8. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Your use of caps and periods is fascinating. Makes it feel like I'm reading something really, really important.
    • Like x 1
  9. xNo Escape New Player

Denfinite need.
  10. Rell1217 New Player

Lol... U Crazy
  11. Rell1217 New Player

Lol...
  12. ShoRyuu Active Player

did you look urself 1st? and i was just asking why cap
  13. Rell1217 New Player

No Specific Reason... CAPS 4 LIFE!!! LOL
  14. ShoRyuu Active Player

finally up for ps3
    • Like x 1
  15. Merth New Player

Mepps is most likely doing their utmost considering psn's bs'n is costing them replay and other such moneys, and as we know daybreak cares about nothing more than its profit-margin, afterthought being the loyal players... I miss Jim Lee's philosophy on dcuo.
  16. Merth New Player

Kinda segueyed there into another thought but, yea lol
  17. Merth New Player

How can I get on psn forum to spark a fire? Mepps? Anybody? Lol
  18. MightyDiana New Player

Just keep posting and complaining!
  19. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Good grief. How any of you can still play on PS3 after all of these years is amazing lol
    • Like x 2
  20. Merth New Player

Hehe I don't wanna waste bullets on mepps, in this case they aren't directly to blame. Got a whole magazine of heatrounds for psn tho lol
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.