Server Downtime - January 12, 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The US PS/PC server is offline currently for unplanned maintenance. Downtime is expected to last one more hour. Thank you for your patience.
    • Like x 3
  2. El El Committed Player

Thx for the clarification atleast.
  3. HARDL1GHT AC3 New Player

thanks for the update
  4. powerwoman274 Well-Known Player

Well atleast now we know :D
  5. Qyonk Level 30

now we know after it took like 45 mins.

well, thanks for the clarification.
  6. Jaznastie New Player

Finally... been a couple hours already though...
  7. Xerosama New Player

Glad to finally be notified.

What happened to the thread in which we were discussing it, a F5 refresh said it could not be found?

Did you guys stealth delete it?
  8. brokejaw1 Active Player

We know that they NOW know the game did not restart, I like how he just addresses the PC players, not really.lol
  9. HappyDeadGuy New Player

Thanks for the heads up. :)
  10. DisplacedMach5 New Player

Sweet, quick trip to the tv then we can all get our fix again.
  11. seeg88 New Player

what i wanna know is who gave Mepps unsupervised access to the servers?????? :D
  12. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Glad to finally know the issue is being addressed or at least known.
  13. FoolsFire Devoted Player

"He said if the server is dead we can take it's stuff!"
  14. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Not sure what time it is on your end Mepps but thanks for the up an adam instead of sleeping in.

Damn notification get you up or "SERVER DOWN" screaming phone app? LOL

Thanks man!
  15. CriticalPilot New Player

I’m not trying to be a Debbie downer or anything here but why does this game have so many issues when it’s been out for eight years?
  16. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

I wonder what loot the server dropped when it dieded...
  17. Xerosama New Player

Because it's eight years old, and sever hardware (barring huge leaps of innovation) has remained pretty much unchanged.
    • Like x 1
  18. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

19. Scarlet Nemesis New Player

Just turned 10 EST here, and it was already down at 8:00. An around-the-clock game doesn't have someone on duty around-the-clock? Even a tech could have used a boilerplate post that the issue was being looked into. "WORLD DOWN!" was the kind of error message you'd get trying to log into CoX one day after they pulled the plug. Just saying.
  20. CriticalPilot New Player

Then maybe they should try to update the servers and the game as a whole Because it seems like every time I turn around to play the game it’s always down there’s always a glitch breaking the game or anything that stops me from fully enjoying it. I like the game but damn come on it needs to be updated especially when a new generation of video game systems are coming out in a few years.