Server Downtime - December 7, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 6, 2017.

1. xaocel Level 30

What`s with the level 10 gear in my inventory after the reboot????
  2. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

The tree is redeemable for only one toon on the account. Lame. I fail to see the harm in making these special gifts redeemable for all your toons. O.k. this one gives you currency, so I do see the reasoning. But so many other special gifts are items that have no relation to replays badges, for which Daybreak would lose no money by making them redeemable for all toons.
    And of course now I can't get the Cpt Cold glasses for the toon on which I've gotten the Absolute Zero set. Could you at least make that tradeable?
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

4. Texas Vixen New Player

Good Point I support
  5. Everything DC New Player

Well, on January 31st, they are shutting down all PS3 servers for DCUO, so there may be some issues due to them getting ready to remove PS3 from the game. So all I can say is, unless you upgrade and get a PS4 , you will most likely keep having issues up until the day it is shut down.
    • Like x 1
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

The christmas gift tree is not account bound ... i claimed it on one of my low alts ... i want to be able to trade it to my main plz.
  7. jeffmallet Well-Known Player

What about people like me that completed the Visitor style before the gear granted the Syndicate Sense or whatever and bought them again from the broker when the Hotfix fixed them like 2 days later? Lol may I have 15 million back? I only bought the Helmet, Back Cannon and Waist. The Waist was cheap, but the Helmet and Back Cannon were more expensive.
  8. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Well that's what you get for being impatience. You should of waited.
    • Like x 1
  9. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

When you insist on being on the cutting edge, you sometimes get cut--and bleed a little.
    • Like x 1
  10. co ni New Player

:oops:turn my evryone-and not to my.b