Server Downtime - December 17, 2013 - Game Update 32!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 16, 2013.

1. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Aye the season that's supposed to be out in October should fix this. Wait... october was a couple months ago.... ugh...:p
    • Like x 1
  2. Solstice Vanguard Well-Known Player

Noted. That's from your perspective.

Science tells me without Defense, that math there does nothing for me whatsoever. It's why GU32 exists: to prevent that math from ever said existing to create a balance in team synergy.

Now from YOUR experience and from the response you ave, I respect your perspective and completely understand. :)
  3. WNxthepez New Player

So is there no improvement to the sorcery pets, i mean the watcher can be way too aggressive and uses too much of its power on attacks rather than heals in healer role, and the fury in dps is laughable, it spends 50% of its time sitting in a corner staring at walls rather than attacking as its name would suggest. It would seem that these 2 pets attitudes have been crossed over somewhere along the lines. You should rename the fury to the pacifist , you need to give that thing a little more attitude.
    I see as somebody has suggested already the summoning tree is still going to be as useless as ever, still whats been done does look interesting, nature should be the best too look out for, its just a pity the summoning tree for sorcery still seems pointless.

The pvp stuff, well i would probably say if your stopping pvp gear in pve why not do the same the otherway around and keep then seperate altogether.
    • Like x 2
  4. Mirai Well-Known Player

No, we were discussing that earlier in the thread. We'll just have to scrape by and hope for luck now.

But take a look at the Christmas vendor. You can get some useful things there, if you do some holiday missions.
  5. NorthernLad New Player

The only thing I'm concerned about here is the fact that during the testing phase, they made additional beneficial changes to Sorcery that weren't included in what Mepps posted yesterday. So, I'm just hoping those weren't scrapped, and that maybe he just posted the original Sorcery change listing.
  6. NorthernLad New Player

They stated they are revamping the Sorcery pets, just not in this particular update.
  7. Green Lantern New Player

So is that a "No" on the PS4 keyboard thing, then?
  8. Infinidy New Player

What I would like to know is when they are going to fix the PS4 Que issue. I read the full overview but I did not see anything that mentions this.
    • Like x 1
  9. Shio Sakaki New Player

Please tell me this is only for multi-player instances not for solo quest instances. I need the PVP gear rings and weapons for those. In a PVP world as a low level I can get by most of the time mix matching my PVP and PVE gears; do I now need to switch to a different set of gear when I leave instances while abroad in the PVP world? So is there a macro to change the gear set with a button when I get ambushed? Either way, it is difficult enough to do enough dps without the level 14 and 24 PVP weapons. There aren't any equal DPS PVE weapons I know of < level 30.

Now I'm thinking this reminds me of when WOW started to nerf PVP and everyone quit. What is next? Will there be further conflicts with PVP gear, or further PVP and PVE improvements that do not hinder either system? If it isn't broke than don't fix it. FFXIV SQ Enix seems to have a better understanding of common sense as in update content that appeases to their player base. Did I misinterpret any of the quoted statement? Please enlighten me.
    • Like x 1
  10. RYO FUYUMI New Player

please I hate being the one who ask everything but can you guys fix gates too in the uspc
    • Like x 1
  11. Poetic Play Committed Player

That fix is currently in the update. So.. yes.
  12. Risingset New Player

How can one be fully prepared for a board when your armor solely comes from the vendor. Which only produces 7 pieces of armor which leaves out four armory slots.
    • Like x 1
  13. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I certain hope this means that there are now level 30 vendors that sell PVE weapons. If not, ALL my level 30's are weaponless.
    I haven't carried multiple weapons and prefer to use the weapon that I picked as part of my characters conception. This being the case, all weapon drops that I can't use on that character or transfer to another character on my account is scrapped for materials for R&D uses.

As far as I know there is only a PVP weapons vendor for level 30. This means that we must totally rely on random weapon drops making us use whatever weapon becomes available and respec accordingly to meet what is available instead of retaining our character conceptions to use certain weapons for certain characters.

I certainly hope that there are, at least, basic level 30 PVE weapons vendors somewhere in the new update for level 30. I have been replying upon PVP weapons to remain in-character for most of my level 30s.
    • Like x 3
  14. dingogod707 New Player

Wen will the servers for ps3 b back up please
  15. The Jokster New Player

Ok i want to say this to EVERYONE who posted about them removing pvp gear from instances, I've been playing dcuo since DAY 1 n i NVR used pvp gear in ANY instances ONLY pvp, now from the new updates n things tht either came out or soon to be i STILL lvl up the SAME WAY since DAY 1 only difference is tht i have to go exo hunting which is a real PAIN IN THE ****, im glad they removed the pvp gear from instances like some of u said n i agree is tht i was getting real frustrated see ppl in pvp gear n im going for feats, the only thing i THINK they should change is MORE EXOS!!!! im tired of fighting n racing ppl for exos other then tht DAMN good game n keep it up, now i see y ive been playing since the beta late 2010 n HAD to purchase it in january 2011, like most of u who don't have the disc I DOOOOO lol
  16. MoFriedChickens New Player

This thread is nothing but wah burgers and french cries about pvp'ers not being able to use their weapons in PVE Content. Quite frankly, I'm glad for the change. PVP'ers are spoiled, lets face it. Instead of waiting patiently for a drop, they just go to a vendor and buy their weapon of choice. Does this help expand their game play knowledge? No. Does it make a crutch for them to use to bypass content to get to endgame? Yes. You all read the forums and you knew the changes were coming. So saying things like "my characters will be useless" is just ridiculous. Learn to use other weapons and work with the drops you get instead of repeatedly cheesing martial arts and one handed. As for the rest of us that actually did the PVE content and put in the work, I'm sure most of us will be looking like this:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. EdgeThanathos New Player

I'm a new player to this game & i love it. i play on PS3 & it's awesome my first mmo game i took about an hour making my character, i really wanted it to be green lantern light powers tho but that isn't free sadly too bad the servers are down today for so long but it's an update that's needed i suppose.
  18. Walterlight New Player

Hello, i think only allowing pve gear into pve instances is a good idea but could have been changed after armories to allow people to switch easier, Weapons drop in alerts and raids once you reach level 30 and first vendor for rings, weapons and trinkets and neck and face is in CC but you need a legendary account or dlc 2 to enter. I never had a problem increasing my cr without ever using pvp weapons in pve content.
  19. Walterlight New Player

btw im walterlight on the eupc server if anyone wants a hand :)
  20. Trinidad James Loyal Player

SAme
    • Like x 2