Server Downtime - April 29, 2014 - Game Update 36 and All Access

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Attention players: in order to roll out the new All Access membership plan and launch Game Update 36, we will perform a maintenance beginning at 12:01 AM PDT* on Tuesday, April 29, 2014. The downtime for this maintenance will be extensive and we will update you as each individual service becomes available. This will impact the following SOE services:

• All SOE Games
    • All Official Forums
    • Account management
    • Commerce functions, including purchases

Thank you for your patience!

*Convert to your local time

Game Update 36's update notes can now be found here.

US PS, US PC, EU PS, and EU PC are now online. (All servers are online.)

Note: the Marketplace is currently disabled.

Note 2: if you purchase a DLC in the PSN store while the Marketplace is offline, your purchase will work but only become effective when we bring the Marketplace online.
    • Like x 26
  2. TDSK Committed Player

Yes! Thank you devs! Also, I'm just kind of being greedy here, but can you give us any sort of non-specific time-frame for WM or DLC10?
  3. Slatefist New Player

All of the likes!

Say what you will about how "The Dark Knight Rises" reveals his "real" name, your sig is hilarious
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

You really should watch FNL. :p

They said tonight that there is no set date for DLC10 and WM yet, but that they would arrive on the same date VERY soon after GU36. My guess would be that they are targeting next Thursday (May 1) for the Legendary preview ... but that's ONLY if GU36 and All Access goes off without a hitch.

They also confirmed May 6th for the Spring Seasonal ... so that may be the planned official release date for DLC10/WM.
    • Like x 4
  5. TDSK Committed Player

*sniff* I'm sorry! I had to go to a seminar! :D

But yeah, probably should have checked out FNL before I posted that. Hopefully GU36 and All Access go off without a hitch, but they most likely won't. Not a bag at the devs, it's just that nothing ever goes off perfectly, and especially with something like this issues are bound to happen.

But on a side note, May 6th Seasonal! Woot!
    • Like x 1
  6. PopaSaidSo New Player

yes yes yes I'll be waiting for it and can't wait to play.:p
  7. Lady Nomad New Player

8. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

Looking forward to it!
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

could of sworn they said WM and dlc10 would not b launched on the same day
  10. ErnieB Loyal Player

WM isn't related to the DLC anymore, I believe it will either be with the UD or with the Spring event.
  11. ErnieB Loyal Player

LOL Hope you guys get paid overtime since you will have to work all night to get the UD and memberships to Live.
  12. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

36 Finally the update will come out! She is the one that I most anticipated. More until the dlc.;) I'm anxious.
    What comes after the update 37 with my dream of consumption that are subtitles in the game!:D
  13. lukelucky Devoted Player

maybe i am just grumpy as i starve for anything new or even a challange after the devs cut nexus back to a t4 raid. thing is this weeks more as it seems it could be is not ok. honestly most of dlc 10 is cosmetic and they should have that figured by now so this alone should be a week on the test servers and done. the update and wm could be a challange but while us pay to play guys kick over any and every rock attempting to find anything to take up some of our game time others have been playing all this shinny new content for weeks. JUST MAYBE YOUR LONGEST TENURED AND MOST PROFITABLE PLATFORMS SHOULD GET SOME LOVE. this is simply crap. hearing i might have to wait weeks more even 10 days but shave to guess is awfull and you need to do better. who wants to watch friday night legends and listen to jens anyway? this guy shows he is unprofesional with his lack of preeperation to the pod casts. this is just a lack of respect for the game and us the customer. there just needs to be better info about this game across the board and stuff needs off the test server within a week two tops
  14. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

A bit off topic but has there been a day or week set for when Supergirl will be available for legends PVP?
  15. Mathalos Well-Known Player

They have only said soon after the release of DLC10. Most likely the next marketplace update after DLC10.
  16. Gokaigerbay New Player

Complete GU36 patch notes?

There's stuff on the testing board, but would like the 'official' notice on here in its entirely.
  17. Sasori New Player

i dont play other games. thats why its the baddest news for today. Thanks DcUO! :( Dont mix all games!:mad:
  18. pghAMMER Active Player

The better part is that AA is a flat $15 on a monthly basis, and covers every game I would want to play - that is LESS than Legendary (for either DCUO or PS2) was by itself. (Remember, Legendary *currently* is $30 on a monthly basis - and that is just for DCUO.) I'm also waiting for the annual pricing for AA - if it is ALSO lower than the older Legendary annual rate, it becomes a no-brainer - and the MMO steal of the year.

Okay - why would someone only do a month? Simple enough - to see if AA (or Legendary, for that matter) is worth it TO THEM.

My own situation is pretty darn typical - I have a seven-character DCUO Premium membership with two DLCs (Lightning Strikes and Battle for Earth). One character has finished all the major raids and is now doing the minor and fill-in feats and raids, a second character has only two major raids (both in Battle for Earth) left, and is working to qualify, while the others are mostly pre-level 30 still. Yes - Legendary kicks open the door completely (if I'd be blocked from any content, it would be due to mentor or combat-rating requirements); however, it IS possible that I may not care for certain particular CONTENT. (I wasn't sure about either Coast City or Oa, which is why I passed on Fight for the Light, for example.) However, $30USD is not small beer (that is the current single-month cost for Legendary) - contrast that to $10USD for single DLC packs (when not on sale, of course) - if you're on the fence, it makes more sense to buy DLC packs on an individual basis. AA flips the script - turning the DCUO dinner into an AYCE (all you can eat) SOE buffet.
  19. iSolar Well-Known Player

They did awhile back. It was supposed to be launched with the GU, but they postponed it till DLC 10 AF.
  20. Dogico Loyal Player

Does it cost $30/month in Europe? Because US prices are $15/month, $39 for three months, and I think $120 for a year.
    • Like x 1