SERIOUSLY...JUSY STOP...(OXYMORONIC POST)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DrDiabeto, Dec 17, 2013.

1. DrDiabeto Well-Known Player

Quit crying about this is too easy, this is too hard, I've got sand in my crevices, etc. Blah blah blah. I'm not elite and I finished nex and dox multiple times before the nerf. I finished nex as a CR 95 tank with no mods in my gear. Was it a challenge pre nerf? I think so. Was it fun? To a certain extent...and honestly it was the people I ran with that made it fun, not the actual content. Now us overgeared players can faceroll it...dope, time to get the feats. And now we can actually teach the ****** players the mechanics instead of them lying/getting carried through a pug group. And the next tier if gear the whole cycle can start again with the (my favorite part) self-proclaimed elitists having top gear and crying again about it being to easy after they spend replays for 3 days straight...if you don't have anything left to do get feats or god forbid help the poor little n00bs get through this soooooper easy content. If y'all are so l33t why don't you help the community and stop being dbags...too scared some people might take your "spot". And the other people who have 40 so but are cr96 and can't beat nexus need to **** also. Work for your gear, learn the raid mechanics, etc. I'm not the best and I'm not the worst but I RARELY ***** about things on the forums...right now I'm complaining about all the complaining. (Hence the thread title) just stop, you're clogging up the forums and are irritating af.

"Best Regards"....smfh at this o_O
    • Like x 4
  2. Couzintony New Player

Preach it brother!!!.
    N now comes the onslaught of ppl complaining....
    • Like x 1
  3. Loadingscreens Committed Player

thumbs down
  4. DrDiabeto Well-Known Player

Yeah I know...I want to see actual gameplay threads not this game sucka *** threads..all the peoplechange complaint seem to keep on playing..
    • Like x 1
  5. Couzintony New Player

See what ppl hate about the nerf is that now the elistist aren't gonna have anythin to hold over pplz heads...
    • Like x 2
  6. DrDiabeto Well-Known Player

The funny thing is only the elitists know that they are elitists...everyone else just runs into these people and goes, "well y'all are ********, I'm out" lol
    • Like x 1
  7. Couzintony New Player

N that's why they run within that certain circle of elitist... Lolz they will qq cuz now everyone can get to 101 n not just them...
    • Like x 2