Serious prestige issue!

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Ace1, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Currently on the live server, Dox is not rewarding any prestige, A&B is only rewarding 76 prestige, while the T6 alert is rewarding 206.

Lower level instances like ace chemicals and Oan Science cells are not rewarding any prestige at all.

Please list any inconsistencies below.
    • Like x 3
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

A&B, I believe is accurate.

Only thing I've seen is the Iconic Anomaly. Circe one, specifically as it's the only one I've tested. It granted me just 7 Prestige. Which was the same amount I got for running the STAR Labs T3 solo.

I believe it may have something to do with the fact that your CR is reduced for the Iconic solo missions.
    • Like x 1
  3. Lightws Dedicated Player

Not a issue its based off the CR of your current char in PvP or PvE. Basically if you don't do content in your tier you will get lower or none.
  4. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Dox is a t5 raid.
    • Like x 1
  5. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Well everything else is messed up I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers were off.
  6. MrMigraine Devoted Player

If you are T6, you only get 25% Prestige for T5 content and 10% for T4 content.

Dox should be giving 76 Prestige, though (since Nexus and A&B are giving that amount).

Of course that's only if you are not loot-locked.
  7. Ace1 Dedicated Player

But I also got 76 prestige from Trigons Prison, which is what I got from A&B. that has to be wrong.
  8. ItsRem Well-Known Player

Prime didn't grant me prestige earlier.
  9. MrMigraine Devoted Player

That certainly sounds like you're getting more than what you should.

Here's what was posted before the Test Server went up:

Those are numbers that are based on being the same Tier.

25% of a T5 Raid should be around 76 and a T5 Alert should grant 51, so something is certainly off. (Quick! Run Trigon's Prison more! ;) )

The T5 challenges should be awarding more than 7 as well - unless the devs are calculating that CR80 is T4 somehow.
    • Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Just ran Dox in league and yes, it does not give prestige. Was going for the weekly as I didn't have it yet.
    • Like x 1
  11. Ace1 Dedicated Player

That is really bad for people in t6 considering T6 at the moment has the least amount of content, now to get the most prestige people will have to run on their not T6 alts.
  12. Ebon Angel New Player

Something is still off because in our 4 man league run, 1 person got 206 and everyone else got 51. It was Mist OP and all were t6 geared. No one loot locked.
  13. Ebon Angel New Player

I also noticed that prior to league fiasco, Wonder Girl did not grant the 1615 prestige as advertised. Several league members purchased her with 100 marks of Legend.
  14. Elusian Crowd Control

- no duos (except T6) rewarded Prestige
    - T3 solo rewarded same 7 prestige as t5 solo
    - low-level alerts do not reward prestige

I can confirm this.
  15. Lightws Dedicated Player

Your point is? We are T6 TD is the highest return for a 106 and 2nd highest are the 2 duos. Besides that everything else is slower.
  16. Lightws Dedicated Player

That only gives you that prestige once you tribute it to the league hall which you do not have yet. It doesn't also give you prestige it gives prestige once you actually donate it.
  17. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Read the OP. Said Dox is not giving ANY prestige. :)
  18. Ebon Angel New Player

Why would you donate a PVP avatar? If that was the intent, it was not stated on the tooltip or under Prestige.
  19. SupermanPrime New Player

All the league stuff crapped out while we were in the middle of t6 alert, hopefully we still got the credit for it but after that we pretty much just stopped running stuff because we weren't sure we were gonna get the prestige or not for it, and since you have to reset everything with replay badges to get prestige we decided to not get loot locked from everything not knowing if we were getting the prestige credit or not.
  20. SupermanPrime New Player

And I just saw the other thread about this whole topic, oh well lol