SEPPUKU (USPS) Hero League Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Greenman_x, Oct 15, 2014.

1. rollsDOStres New Player

Just make sure you eat any damage you can once you join so Greenman can pick you up.
  2. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

^ This. Join us and hang out with me.
  3. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Always looking for new players to join up. 100 CR 100 SP+

Contact Greenman, Zim, Flesh Light, Not Again, Allmighty Alpha, Plague Hunter or Bulldozer 22 if interested
  5. Cosmic Mask New Player

I'm testing a few leagues out, wouldn't mind adding this to my list
  6. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Send us a tell
  7. Cosmic Mask New Player

Will do man. I'll be on around 9 central.
  8. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Should also add, most active from 6-10 pm Eastern.
  9. Korlick Loyal Player

Mental got a buff and you are wondering if Greenman is happy?
    JOIN SEPPUKU AND FIND OUT!!!
    • Like x 2
  10. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Always looking for new players. 106 CR 100 SP and up.

We're primarily active from 6-10 on weekdays and are active endgame PVE players, occasionally dipping into PVP. If you're looking for a fun league that gets things done, you can PM me or contact any one of Greenman, Zim, Not Again, Flesh Light, Allmighty Alpha, OO1O, Plague Hunter or Bulldozer 22.
  11. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Bump
  12. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

We're primarily active from 6-10 on weekdays and are active endgame PVE players, occasionally dipping into PVP. If you're looking for a new league before the new DLC drops, you can PM me or contact any one of Greenman, Zim, Not Again, Flesh Light, Allmighty Alpha, OO1O, Plague Hunter or Bulldozer 22.
  13. rollsDOStres New Player

The only thing better than a new raid is any raid with Greenman... Join and all your dreams will come true.

Lalafells move to the front of the line.
  14. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Message approved by Greenman.

If you're looking for a league try us out.
    • Like x 1
  15. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

16. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Ran Lab and HoH today with a full SeppuCrew .... great group of dudes.:D
    • Like x 1
  17. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

We're primarily active from 6-10 on weekdays and are active endgame PVE players, occasionally dipping into PVP. If you're looking for a new league to run the new DLC content with, you can PM me or contact any one of Greenman, Zim, Not Again, Flesh Light, Allmighty Alpha, OO1O, Plague Hunter or Bulldozer 22.
  18. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

19. RachaelRay New Player

When my baby boy adds a new player to the league the official seppuku welcoming committee gives a warm welcome.

[IMG]
  20. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Bump.

We're still looking for players, Tanks in particular. 106 CR 100 SP minimum.

We'd be open to accepting a group of people as well, so contact us if you're interested in that. We're most active from 6 to 10 PM Eastern on week nights, on sporadically throughout the day on weekends. If you're interested in a good league that jokes around and gets content done, contact any one of Greenman, Zim, Allmighty Alpha, Flesh Light, Not Again, Plague Hunter or Bulldozer 22 in game or send me a PM on here.