Semper Fidelis needs active players! (USPC)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Apsylumn, May 20, 2013.

1. Kroye Loyal Player

An endorsement from me is probably more hurtful than helpful, but I pugged a duo on an alt the other day with one of these guys was impressed with the way he carried himself (I don't mean the way he played, though that was fine too.)

If someone is looking for a league to grow with, this is a good place to look.
    • Like x 1
  2. Apsylumn New Player

Thank you for your inquiry! I will look for both of your characters online. Or, you can send me a tell. My main is Apsylumn. My alts are Obsian and Nutrix if I'm not online with the main.
  3. Apsylumn New Player

I wholeheartedly appreciate the feedback! If you need a controller for anything, look up Apsylumn!
  4. LANTERNS Bl4d3 New Player

Your welcome. I'd love to share my Fire version of captain america with you guys, so i'd prefer you add Captain FireMaster. :) thanks again. I think i will be online late tonight.
  5. Apsylumn New Player

Players not found. Are you on the US PC server?
  6. LANTERNS Bl4d3 New Player

7. Apsylumn New Player

Sorry brutha, Semper Fidelis is on US PC!
  8. LANTERNS Bl4d3 New Player

Aw man. Alright then. Good luck to you all
  9. Sparkman New Player

You might want to remove your phone number. You never know who will read it. :)
  10. LANTERNS Bl4d3 New Player

Th
    Thx mate
  11. Apsylumn New Player

Sparkman, please remove the quote from your last post to get rid of the number.
  12. Sparkman New Player

Thanks I haven't had much time to be on the forums and mobile makes it really hard.
  13. Sparkman New Player

Say are we going to make a villain version of the league?
  14. I Afflict Fear New Player

hi I just created a character cuz I bought some dlc so im not new to the game just a new character
    here are my details

Power- Light
    Wepons- dual wield
    Allignment- Hero

toon name- Green Dynomite
  15. Oracle Foundation New Player

This seems like the league I've been looking for, and I've got two (semi) new level 30's that I would like to join Semper Fidelis with.

Oracle Foundation
    Power-Mental
    Weapon-Brawling

The Pall
    Power-Gadgets
    Weapon-Martial Arts

I'll look for you guys next time I'm in-game, but I'd sure appreciate an invite!
  16. Apsylumn New Player

Are you on the USPC server?
  17. Apsylumn New Player

Are you on the USPC server?
  18. Apsylumn New Player

I'm only a month in to the game. I'd hate to get over my head with this sort of thing. Don't taz...rush me, bro! If we can get enough league members to post in this thread, voting to splinter into a villain league... I'll do it.
  19. Doanya New Player

This is Freyja Sol. I alt between Freyja, my hero and a villain troller, Ketsia Timewalker, that i'm leveling up and I'd join our villain league if we had one.
    • Like x 1
  20. Oracle Foundation New Player

Yessir