Sempai's Answers to FAQs

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Sempai Plant, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Sempai Plant New Player

As I have been bombarded with questions in game I am tired of typing out the same answers over and over again. Some answers may be slightly sarcastic in how they come across but those are all of the answers I can think of at this time. To start this off:

"Help! I'm stuck and I cant get out! how do I get out of the rock that I accidentally got stuck in (because I have very low RAM on my computer)?"
    I call this getting "Turtled". The solution is to press [M] to open your Map window, then click on Warp Rally, Warp HQ, or Warp Base, depending on if you want to just go back to the action and killing things, or if you just want to leave the map you are in entirely, or if you want to go to your base. However: there is a Cool Down timer on everything you do, especially in your map. If you have recently done any of these things, you are SOL and will just have to wait for that timer to just cool down sweet cheeks and then click on that button.

"Hey Where/How did you get that Style/Item/Trinket/Aura?"
    I bought it, It came from the vault, I got it in a Lockbox or I got lucky on a loot roll and took it from my team mates like a ninja.

"I want to duel you but I have on absolutely no PvP gear so how come you won that duel?"
    Because I am wearing all of my PvP gear. Before you duel anyone, ALWAYS check out their gear by pressing F4> Nearby> [Name of Player you want to duel] v Inspect. if they have on at least a full set of Avatar Bombadier or are Level 30 and you are still leveling, give up on any hopes you have of winning that duel and walk away with your dignity. Dueling comes down to a Numbers game. the player with better stats given by mods, skill points power points and weapon and gear stats will always win. PvP gear can be bought in the watchtower- the good gear anyways- from Robin, certain robots, and Hawk Girl. Expect to lose your first 4,000 PvP arena fights because you will get grouped with some numbskull with no idea what they are doing in PvP. Even if you are going up against players from your own faction, be it heroes or villains, expect to lose. All the good PvP players have on the top of the line PvP gear with full Expert Mods and probably all of the really good Base mods too.

"How does the rock paper skizzors concept work with blocking, and why does everyone use it in dueling?"
    Block beats Lunge, Lunge beats Block Break, Block Break beats Block. Block is rock, Lunge (Charged Melee attacks) is scissors, and Block Break (Charged range attacks) is Paper. Remember your Brainiac Harvester ship tutorial? If these concepts were not supposed to be used in duels it would be disabled. yes it is sometimes annoying, but its a part of the game that really comes down to timing your attacks and how to read your opponents moves in advance.

These are just a few of my FAQs, but I have more to be answered, in later posts here.
  2. Sempai Plant New Player

3. Sempai Plant New Player