Secret identities

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knight Racer, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

A while ago I had an idea for something that this game did not touch on at all which is part of the fun of being a superhero is secret identities. I know this game takes that aspect away because nano bots have infected human beings and given them superpowers but I still think it's very important to have that in a superhero. For the story, how about Riddler uses Oracle's uplink to the watch tower and downloads everyone's secret identity. You can use briefings for voice recordings and collections centered around everyone secret identity, Including iconic heroes. After collecting collection pieces, you unlock a bio card which city of heroes and champions online had together and allows you to type up your own biography superhero origin back story. This would be something that people can access If they inspect your gear they would have a tab to see your backstory.
    • Like x 2
  2. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I like that idea, but having a secret identity would be kinda nulled if people could just inspect you to find it out.
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Inspecting isn't really part of the lore or story, it's just a game feature.
  4. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I forgot to add that the game could also add certain emotes to changing costumes between 1 armory to another including changing in a phone booth (I know it's outdated) the back of a cab in 1 side out the other like superman 3 or other costume change emotes. You can unlock this feature with collections.
  5. BumblingB I got better.

I think this was supposed to be part of the costume armories feature that got scrapped.

We also would need more casual clothing.
    • Like x 1
  6. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

We already have tons of casual clothing in game. Intrepid reporter at fate vendor, tank tops, letterman jackets a few different sets of jacket like superboy, winter parkas,punk rocker, slanted, sneakers, business class, dresses, high heeled shoes, thigh high boots, brazier, shorts and many hats.
  7. BumblingB I got better.

They are all very... similar, tbh. Also, we need good shoes, the selection they have is not good. Bulky or full of high heels. Not a great selection.
  8. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Going to have to agree with you on that. Best pair of dress shoes I found for my civilian clothes is Riddlers but his have the white question marks on the bottom thay show when walking around.