Seasonal ruined

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Veritech, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Veritech Loyal Player

I'm far from 'elite' but the event has been way overnerfed.
    Sub 2min runs? Thanks for killing the fun.
    • Like x 2
  2. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

oh now its super nerfed...lol I know its not your fault but everyone did ask for this yesterday.
    • Like x 1
  3. same Johnny Dedicated Player

Yet pugs still can't finish it.
    • Like x 2
  4. The Game Well-Known Player

Did the devs mention anything about taking away the speed feat??? Yeah I finished it fast but now it's gone.
  5. Veritech Loyal Player

Aquaman went from this
    [IMG]

To this
    [IMG]
    • Like x 13
  6. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Wait thats Aquaman...He looks nothing like Arthur Curry...He looks like Lobo with fish scale tatoos...
    • Like x 2
  7. MetalMario Loyal Player

It's supposed to be completed by level 10 new players. Get over it.
    • Like x 19
  8. Veritech Loyal Player

I pugged it, sub 2min including cut scene.
    I understand low level buff was glitched and bosses were hitting hard, but this knee jerk nerf just to keep yesterday's forum whingers happy was not nessessary.
  9. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

The thing is you only get 2 marks for doing the event. You get 3 for the outside. So the inside should be proportionately shorter. For those wanting a challenge, SM is typically released in conjunction with the seasonal event.
    • Like x 26
  10. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Keep in mind fresh level 10s should be able to complete it.
    • Like x 12
  11. same Johnny Dedicated Player

I pugged it as well. Finished some, left other unfinished. Point stands:

Pugs still can't finish it.
    • Like x 3
  12. Circe New Player

I knew someone would complain. Honestly, it's much much better now. Before was such a time waster. XD I can now get this out of the way on multiple toons so much faster and get on to other goals.

I hadn't looked at my healing out before, but after completing it yesterday I saw I had nearly 1 mil healing out. XD Way crazy for a seasonal event. Glad it was changed.
    • Like x 14
  13. Veritech Loyal Player

That's rich coming from you. ;)

I know it was broken yesterday. I know low levels with incomplete loadouts need to be able to complete. I too run on multiple alts.
    I just think it got taken back a bit too far and stripped the fun factor out if it. May as well take the stat clamp off it because it makes no difference.
    • Like x 5
  14. BumblingB I got better.

Oh, this is great! Looking forward to running it now... Which I dreaded since they announced stat clamping that came to fruition last two days.

I should be having fun, not angrily frustrated because people don't get the idea of the consoles then getting hit 3 times and dead.
    • Like x 11
  15. Raxia New Player

Too Easy > Too hard.
    • Like x 4
  16. darkscarletx Loyal Player

People complain it is too hard and now it is too easy. Come on now... Just stop it. You want a challenge, do the survival mode. At least the players below level 30 can do it now. The instance is still fun and I got the speed feat this morning. Thank you devs.
    • Like x 9
  17. EP Ice Loyal Player

Ran it yesterday with a pug group and I was one wipe away (3 wipes all together) from leaving. Too many adds spawning, pushed/pulled everywhere, and Ocean Master's health was crazy. I don't mind a challenge but not for a seasonal event. This is what we have Survival Mode and Elite Raids for. :D
    • Like x 7
  18. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

I think Devs did right, Seasonal shouldn't take multiple wipes and 45 minutes, they are for everyone.......plus I wan to be able to do them daily and get on with other stuff as well.
    • Like x 6
  19. mightybugthe1st New Player

I had a similar reaction.

Pugging it with newer players went from this....

[IMG]

... to this...

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The seasonal events are intended to be very accessible, quick, and fun. We have other content to punch your face in.
    • Like x 41