seaonal vendors are uncomfortable to scroll

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LadyLightning, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Brit Loyal Player

If tabs are too hard for them to code, they could solve the problem even more simply by having multiple vendors. Vendor19 would have been a great option for the 2019 new stuff, with a droid just standing right beside the previous one.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Vendor frustrations are definitely high on our list of things to find time to solve.
    • Like x 8
  3. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I want to add item search for vendors and style selection as well tyvm.
    Oh Oh Oh a button to equip all style from the same set???
    [IMG]
  4. Darth Piper Loyal Player

The ability to search the broker for stuff by collection name instead of item name... or style name instead of which body part it matches... would be useful too.
    • Like x 2
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

My own frustration: I would kill to be able to interact with items in the broker by batches.

Say I want to sell 20 collections: I currently have to enter each individually, instead of having the option of just clicking on all 20, entering my sale price, and done. It's ridiculously time-consuming if you want to make any serious money with the broker.

Or in reverse: say I want to buy 20 of the same catalyst. I want to do that without having to engage in 20 separate transactions.

I want to be able to seriously use the broker without being stuck at it for hours in order to get done what I want to get done.

This is my request that is mine. Please, please, please, with unicorns and kittens and pandas on top?
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

How would that work though? Would they be listed as a bundle or individually? Wait, are you meaning 20 of the same collection piece? Because right now, once you enter the price once, if you click on the same piece again, the price is automagically entered and you jus have to press the Submit button

What you are asking for, is for collection pieces (and similar) to stack, and then that would require buyers to be able to buy all or as many as they want (EQ2 does that)
    Personally, sounds like a great idea :D
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The thought I always end on is wishing for a search box. I wonder which would be easier to program between that and the aforementioned tabs idea?
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

You're misunderstanding me. It's not about collections. It's the UI I'm talking about, not what is in the fields. I want the ability to deal with items in batches. All items, uniformly. Like most software that deals with listing items does. When you order a pizza, do you put in separate orders for each ingredient and have the resulting 20 items delivered separately? Or do you click on six toppings and then put in one order?

I'm asking for little more than how we deal with items in ingame mail: we don't have to send a separate email for each item; we can batch up to five per mail. On the broker, I'd like the ability to batch as many items per transaction as desired. Like you can in most software that deals with multiple choice, multiple item, orders/lists.
    • Like x 2
  9. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

I like this idea; however, it would mean that the mail system would have to accept those 5 items at once, instead of one at a time from the broker (personal mail accepts up to 5) to avoid the lag that would happen if it did. This should work both ways, though; selling and buying. It would be nice to be able to sell more than one item at a time and that could be a toggle choice; on for selling more than 1 item at a time or off for selling only one item at a time.
  10. Eve YouTuber

11. tinoman Dedicated Player

Can you guys make the vendors sell certain event collection boxes and make them cost crowns? Just a thought.
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

I actually like the idea tinoman put out there but I can see where it may lead to a problem with the broker (supply/demand)... so idk maybe make those event collection boxes tradelocked or account bound? Also would have to question how much in (sesonal currency) would it take to get these collection boxes? is it the whole collection?
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I don't know what is technically feasible or difficult or what's not, but I'm fine if items one bought come back the same way as always, although adding this batch capability to accepting mail attachments would be great. But I'd be delighted to get what I asked for, and I don't want to be greedy.

So I'd be fine if that part of the broker -- items one has bought arrive in separate mails -- stays the same, even if adding your idea would make it even better.
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Don't know of any game that allows you to sell (or buy) multiple different items at once
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

oh what the? I wrote it from my phone and it doesn't appear. I wanted to say that I support the idea lol
    (in response to my other message that doesn't work)