Screwed

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Chocolate Enforcer, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

Me and my league was about to finish Hall of Hades when my HuD disappeared. I logout to fix and then all of a sudden I'm premium. My sub is on autorenew too. Come on DC....
    • Like x 2
  2. Gucciana Committed Player

lol you got SOE'D
    • Like x 3
  3. ChuckLess New Player

That's hilarious! :p
    • Like x 1
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

*DGC'd :p
    • Like x 4
  5. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I ran the solo, 2 alerts, and Labyrinth raid. I had to log off to cook dinner for my kids. I try to log on and I get the message that I have to deactivate characters.

Did you get a fix? I haven't heard back yet. My auto renew is today, so I'm not sure if there is a gap or something between expiration and renewal.
  6. Ramonater New Player

WOW, that is horrible. Have you tried contacting SOE? Talk about worst timing possible
  7. B4nn3dAcc0nt New Player

That's how they do it all sneaky like that since the game has problems they figure ow he'll log out and bam! Right in the kisser.
  8. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

I just kept trying and then I logged on to one of my alts, I was legendary again
  9. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

Your sub probably did not automatically renew. I had the same thing happen to me last week. I logged in and was Premium (worst 10 minutes of my day). It so happened on the day my sub was to renew. I ended up renewing the sub on my own and was back on my way. I had posted about it and a couple of board members mentioned that if the sub is a "special" (3 months for $29.99), then it does not automatically renew on its own.