Scarlet Speedster Solo bug out during reruns

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by ThePanda, Aug 27, 2021.

1. ThePanda Active Player

So I just ran the Scarlet Speedster Solo several times perfectly fine.. but in my latest run after defeating Mirror Master and entering The Flash Museum It seems to have broken the instance for me. Telling me to exit the museum, nothing is inside it the second half of the instance. I left the instance and requeued it and there was nothing in the Central City section now, and when I go inside, still nothing, it's as if I have completed it but have not fought a single thing. I tried to requeue a second time to the same empty instance. This occurred 8/27/21 around 4:20am to 4:30am EST.
    • Like x 1
  2. ThePanda Active Player

A little update after waiting five minutes (the standard instance reset time) It appears to be normal again. It was still pretty odd how ever when requeuing up for it, it still was blank till stayed out of it for five minutes time.
  3. ThePanda Active Player

Yet another update here, So upon further playing, it seems the more you rerun this (maybe other) instance(s) back to back, the more this seems to happen, was before able to get three in, than it was two and then every other one would break like I described.
  4. Stranger Well-Known Player

Hello everyone,
    after the latest hotfix the "Scarlet Speedster" Solo Instance is bugged for me.
    When i defeated The Red Death i wanted to leave via the on duty menu. Usually i always got kicked out of the map then. But this time my character was still in there. So i left manually.
    But when i requeued (for farming collection) i spawned in central city, with a mission telling me to go directly to flash museum. So when i follow this bugged mission, i'm getting told to leave the instance, once i'm in the museum.

Edit: I guess the instance is handled as a new open world, since i can chill there all day while queuing other instances.
  5. Stranger Well-Known Player

This bug is getting worse and worse... after 5 minute passed (usual map reset) i do not get a popup for any solo at all.
    Duo/Alert/Raid popups are working fine.
  6. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

If you're looking into adjusting the solo, this is a far bigger issue.
    On top of it not automatically reset during reruns, you won't get kicked out of the instance when you press [LEAVE] on the scoreboard as if the museum is an open world, which it shouldn't be.

The only real problem with the boss fights is the speed storm for "added difficulty".
    and since you are shredding off enemy stats when you demote content to the omnibus, I don't mind seeing them completely gone.
    Save them for any STU elite ver. revival.

Other than that, there are way too many objectives and enemies in hallways.
    The museum can use some "company restructuring".
  7. JackFrost Developer

Sorry I didn't see this thread before. I've submitted a change that will hopefully prevent anyone from being put into an empty instance if they re-queue for this Solo after finishing it. The fix should hopefully be in the same, next hotfix.
    • Like x 2
  8. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I tried this on the test server over the weekend, but pressing LEAVE still gets you stuck at either map :T