Salvage Operation feat?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DoctorP2, Apr 17, 2021.

1. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

Am I missing something obvious here? (Wouldn't be the first time.) I see the feat listed in the new episode, but I have no clue how I'm supposed to get it.
  2. Proxystar #Perception

I believe it's associated with the OP back and you can't do it, because there's currently a raid disabled that you need to do in order to progress the journal mission. It should be fixed after the hotfix and maintenance today - I could be wrong though, just what I understand is the issue.
    • Like x 3
  3. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

Thanks, Proxy!
    • Like x 1
  4. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Correct!
    • Like x 2
  5. TANK69 Well-Known Player

Just for the record: If you are loot locked to the raid where you should get the item for the quest (because there was no quest and no second raid for 2 days), you wont get the item. How about fixing this, devs?
  6. Shalayah Committed Player

Replays :)
  7. PHNTM Well-Known Player

So due to the delay of the raid, people ran the Brainiac raid. Now to get the OP back we have to reset it. Not on tbh.
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

what op back?
  9. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Still not getting mission for op item
  10. Offline Well-Known Player

Dis anyone find a fix for this? I'm 2 years later and it's still broke. I'm in the same boat. Any info is gravely appreciated.