saint walker worth buying?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Michael17, Sep 18, 2014.

1. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Ooooo look who popped out of the shadows...
    thanks for the info on Saint. i needed clarity that he really did suck and that i wasn't the most horrible BL player in the game:p

anyway... that Ursa guide.... oh and cheetah~~~!
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I popped back into the forums briefly because I saw Hero of Justice's name here when I did my daily check up to see how the devs have done with communication and if crowd control has been adjusted. Then I saw that no one posted anything accurate here so I felt obligated to chime in. I'm checking back slightly more now because there's a Circe thread that's bound for some source of entertainment :p

If you look at my sig I'm not playing right now though, so no more guides :p

Glad the Saint info helped though :)
  3. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Ok then, should they fix the countering for the coming season you'll be back?

Oh and, I find Circe threads hard to take serious, even though im a jokester myself!
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Counters aren't an issue in legends. It's the crowd control issues. Before I left I timed it. I was breaking out every 4-5 seconds between 2-3 times before I got crowd control immunity. Then I tested it and the issue was replicable at will so it wasn't just lag/latency hitting me. It made the game no fun to play :p