Safehouse: Hostage Rescue

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by spack2k, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solutha New Player

Not disagreeing with you there. It needs to be fixed. This should be at a higher priority than the other stuff they are working on except the DLC.
  2. eyesee43 New Player

I hope to see this match again too. :eek: However, it should also be noted that while the Moon Legends map now counts towards "Moon Arena" feats, I don't believe the Legends safehouses or headquarters matches count towards the respective Arena feats. Anyone else notice this? Is this intentional? Am I wrong? HoD Legends def did not count toward the arena feat. Please fix.
    • Like x 1
  3. Zim New Player

I noticed this too. Wonder why it works with some but not with other maps.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ember2014 New Player

I have been playing this game for 3 years now, and I have gotten down to where I only have 4 feats left in this game, and for over a year now I have waited for the safehouse rescue map to come into rotation so I could complete the feats for the map. I have submitted tickets about this issue many times and have been told constantly by the gm's that they don't know anything about that map and that all I can do is wait. I feel this is outrageous. I don't want a refund of money. I want to be able to play the map so I can finish out my feats, and if that is not going to be possible then please just credit everyone the feats for that map. It is ridiculous that those players who completed the map feats before the map was removed from the game are able to walk around with extra feat points that the rest of us can never acquire because you won't put the map back into rotation. If there is something legitimately wrong with the map that requires fixing, like the moon, that is fine but at least show your player community the respect to state that issue and then offer a time at which point the issue will be addressed. After three years of playing and grinding every feat out in this game to know that I will literally get down to two feats that I will never be able to complete is not only frustrating, but very aggravating. Please either do something about this, or at least address this issue.
    • Like x 2
  5. eyesee43 New Player

Just to confirm; I just watched someone receive a "Bomb's Away" feat in safehouse Legends, so the game-type feats are active, but I did not earn a win for my "Putting the safe back in safehouses" 100 wins feat. Really annoying.:(
  6. Sabigya Steadfast Player

I have yet to run this map. Is it the same as the duo? Where you have to drag a price of rock to a trapped person?
  7. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

This this is why i was never able to get that feat I think you get two feats when you complete this one. Either way hope they fix it or just reward it to us because i've been looking at it for a while wondering how to get it to up my sp.
    • Like x 1
  8. Volkenraider Loyal Player

There are 4 feats associated for a total of 80 feat points and a Trophy if you are on PS
    • Like x 2
  9. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

wow well umm I think imma need that feat now lol
  10. Volkenraider Loyal Player

yep same, last 4 I need on the game haha
    • Like x 1
  11. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Been a while but just to update you guys, this was quoted by Lead Content Designer, DizzyKraken

"Thanks for all the clarifications and patience. Obviously I can't reply immediately - it takes some time to do other work :)

I am working with Loche for a solution on the Safehouse Rescue arena. We'll come up with a fix for this problem and we'll let you know as soon as we can what we will be doing.

Thanks "

"Well not random. There were some problems with the content we had to get straightened out. - and that's in progress :) "

Thought people in this thread should know ^^
    • Like x 3
  12. Zim New Player

Very nice. Dizzy gettin it done!
    • Like x 2
  13. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Did anyone bother asking at SOE Live about this?
    • Like x 1
  14. Zim New Player

No they were to busy asking about content not even in the game yet.

I read somewhere about a month back, dizzy said they had a fix for this in the works. Well.... it's been a month and still nothing.
  15. AzraelR Committed Player

The reason this thread has only 11 pages (which should have been at least 50, no kidding) is because unfortunately the vast majority don't care about feats and skill points.
    Many just want increase CR. If they can buy the latest DLC and get the maximum CR, is what matters. And in this case, you can get 90 PVP set doing the arena/legends instances that are there.

Who complains about the lack of these feats are usually the players who already have all the feats of the game, leaving only these to be made​​. Or others who do not already have many feats to do (like me). Or even simple feat hunters (like me). And unfortnelly we are still the minority. And just for being a minority, is that the developers are ignoring. When it involves the majority, they do not think twice to solve the problem.

My suggestion is just ignore it. Accept the fact that you have all the feats of the game (even if they are there) because you can not make them, so do not blame yourself and do not stress about it.
  16. Dogico Loyal Player

Well that, and the majority of the player base doesn't pvp all that much outside of feat hunting.
  17. spack2k Steadfast Player

good news , i have heared safehouse rescue coming back with gu41

lets hope its true
    • Like x 2
  18. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Lets hope so mate... think a year and a half is a bit over the top but heck.. better late than never

I won't get my hopes up until I see it
  19. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Well it was officially announced on FNL that Safehouse Hostage Rescue map will indeed come back with GU 41 by Tunso.

Guess that was expected, just want to thank everyone who kept this thread alive and kept asking for the map.. At the end of the day we probably didn't really make a difference in terms of speeding up the process but everyone who contributed here at least let the player base know.

April 2013 - October 2014 is a long time, I stated my opinion several times but looking on the bright side (as we should) the map will be playable and the feats will once again be obtainable.

Thought I'd share this bit of news with you guys :)

Think its time to say goodbye to this thread as we finally got our long awaited answer.

Thanks everyone! xD

/thread
    • Like x 3
  20. spack2k Steadfast Player

gu41 aint out yet , to soon to close !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.