Royal Dominance LF TANKS

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by HarleyQuinn, Feb 17, 2013.

1. HarleyQuinn New Player

We are a well rounded growing league with many people with several of there characters in the league. We are in deseperate need of TANKS. I am second n Command in the league so shhot me a mesage on the game and we can chat it up.

thx ;)

HYLYNN
  2. Dee Pius New Player

Villain... Hero... USPS3... USPC... EU?
  3. Dark Nexsis New Player

My main is an ice power USPS3 VILLAIN full t4 pve tank & dps. I am full t4 pvp dps and 3 pieces of t4 pvp tank gear (still working on finishing the pvp tank gear). i have 137 sps and thinking of going fire as to apply my excess sps on my healing attributes. But mainly im looking for a pvp & pve league that will help me get the harder feats such as the prime speed and spawner feats, headquarters victory feats and feats of that nature. My goal is to hit 150 sps. Currently i do have a league that i like but they never invite me to run prime with me, even though they get the speed feat EVERY time and they got the spawner feat and didn't ask me or anything, so i haven't run prime in forever and would like too. I have a mic but tend not to use it that often because i not always talkative. My league leader does not have a job and most of my league doesn't either and they won't work with my schedule because i do have a job so that gets frustrating sometimes. I also have alt toons as well. An electric healer at 89cr - 91 sps ( no pvp gear) and a gadget troll 89cr 89 sps (no pvp gear) and a mental dps 74cr 49 sps. Hit me up sometime, im usually on my main toon Dark Nexsis