Rotate Base Items View?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jaelia, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Jaelia Committed Player

I noticed this for a while during base decorating or even viewing base items to buy from seasonal vendors, can we please have a rotate base item view, was scrolling through base items with my boyfriend and he was like wow that must be broken and needs to be fixed asap, there’s no rotate option to see flat surface base items or inside certain base items. Not sure if I just need to fix my in game option menu? Or is this system in rotating base items before purchasing isn’t an option? :(
    • Like x 4
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I notice this myself as well, some base items only shows the edge and does not allows us to rotate is to see the surface
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's broken when viewing in vendor but it works when you're decorating your base.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

What's curious is that you can rotate base items in the broker, but you can't in the vendors. Different model viewer or system, perhaps?
  5. Trykz Dedicated Player

On a semi related topic, will we ever have the ability of rotating base items on a tilt when decorating?

Example- grass tilted at a 45 degree to slope up stairs and “hide“ them.
    • Like x 1
  6. BumblingB I got better.

This has been since they implemented base item viewing. Base item window and your inventory one, you can fully rotate it on all axis, but any other place, you can only see one direction.

I'll be honest, I don't remember the dev response to the reason why they couldn't add it, it was a VERY long time ago. Probably some tech limitation.
  7. Eve YouTuber

Actually, Panderus before he left said it was a technical issue. I hope It's something they can overcome.
  8. Jaelia Committed Player

I just wish they’d fix the vendor few it’s crucial to the buying part of the item.