Roleplay wise: Movement mode and Weapon for Atomic?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by MichealOkane, Oct 23, 2015.

1. MichealOkane Committed Player

Okay, so I am planning on buying Atomic powers when they come out. I was wondering what the best movement mode and weapon would be best roleplay wise for it? I was thinking Hand Blast and maybe skimming or super speed. Discuss!
  2. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Nuclear Man says Handblasters.
    • Like x 2
  3. MichealOkane Committed Player

Handblasters, sounds good. About movement, I feel like any one could work. Flight: You are shifting your atoms to lift you up in the air. Super Speed: You are making your atoms vibrate quicker than they already do, causing you to accelerate. Skimming: Same as flight, you are creating atoms in the form of disky thingies to fly on. The only one I can't justify is acrobatics, and it's my least favorite movement mode, so no biggie there. What do you guys think?
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yup, agree about Hand Blasters for weapon, and flight seems to be the most logical
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

This.
  6. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

I agree Acrobatic gliding/grappling/wall crawling would seem out of place. When I think Atomic, I think of something unstable, combustible and powerful like flight or speedster with their acceleration animations. Skimmer could be worked in but I think it looks a bit too graceful.
  7. Vyltran Loyal Player

Ummm interesting...

But if i were an atom experiment... i should stick to handblast & some sort of teleportation move (which i already know is not available) but i can't avoid imagine myself teleporting myself with my body molecules through air space and appear in front of you just like nothing in this world.

But well, i should stick with HB and flying move just for now... zzzZZZzzz..

Pshhhhh *HB sound*.... PSsssss *teleport*...
  8. MichealOkane Committed Player

There is sort of a teleportation power in Atomic where you teleport and uppercut a bro in the face. You can only ise it when locked on to an enemy.
    • Like x 1