Roleplay Is Coming Back to DCUO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HeirOfSteel, Jun 18, 2019.

1. HeirOfSteel New Player

Hey guys! HeirOfSteel here. I've been around for a pretty long time, and I remember the days when you couldn't log in without the /rp Channel exploding with great stories, fun ideas, wild spins on classic characters, and a large well written cast of distinct and original characters. Some of my best memories of DC storytelling come from this era of DCUO. It's with this information that a few of us have decided to not only resume a sort of Roleplay, but continue years on after the roleplaying had come to a halt.

Story-Wise, time has moved on too. For those curious, this is a timeline in which things have progressed for six years straight, torches of famous Hero titles are being passed down to the next generation, and it's been a lot of fun writing so far!

Unfortunately due to the five message per day cap in the chatbox, until we resume our legendary subscriptions (Which will be happening eventually) we're forced to use Discord. For those interested, the link is below. We'd be more than happy to have you join up and write some great stuff, meet up in game (PC/PS4) and see what new ideas come forth.
    See you there!