Fixed Roleless buffs not working on False Idols event

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ryazan, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Ryazan Dedicated Player

We're not getting roleless buffs on the Themyscira part of the event raid.

No wonder I've joined so many groups stuck at the add wave Ares summons. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Some of my alts' life is hell when trying to go through this event. An event should NOT require roles to be completed.
  3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

As I was advised in another thread on this topic when the new raids first came out (as I had forgotten it) the roleless buffs are only in the alert.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

We had roleless buffs active on the previous event raids, and even have it on Monster of Metal event, but not on False Idols event, which is making groups disband or end up in 60+ minutes runs with a scorecard having a ridiculous amount of players.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Event raids should have the roleless buff. Thank you for the report.
    • Like x 2
  6. Charon Lead Content Designer

There is some confusion in addition to the actual bug.

• The buff that should be turned on for Event Mode wasn't working consistently across the raid - that's fixed internally and going through the pipeline
    • There are two types of buffs - Roleless Buffs for Alerts where if you don't have a role, you get benefits that help compensate for not having that role and then there is a buff for Event Mode content that buffs certain stats but do not relate to not having a particular role with you
    • To compound it further, the display for those buff names are the same but the back end terminology is different to Designers so that can cause miscommunication in reports between players and developers

The team will work on making those buffs display differently when it's exposed to you guys.
    • Like x 4