Roleless Buff Update 8/17

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BumblingB, Aug 17, 2017.

1. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

I assume, since it is area 51 (T0 content) one would not need to role less buff to complete it, nor any of the advanced items offered latter in game.

If you have to have these items to compelete that T0 content, which was done before the role less buff was introduced, something is off and needs adjusting.
    • Like x 1
  2. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Wait, so damage gets boosted the fewer DPS you have in the group? I didn't know that. What is the boost?
  3. LT Schmitt Committed Player

All of those things were a positive things.
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I think he just means groups with all support roles don't receive the damage penalty. Although I'd love a passive damage buff for both alerts and raids.
  5. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

You should have trolled better... LOL.

Again, a healthy MMO has more than one role. Otherwise its just a group adventure game.
  6. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

How much is the penalty for each player braking the "regular" group composition? 12%?
  7. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Positive for who? Support roles?
    • Like x 1
  8. Surtur Well-Known Player

I pug all the time.
    I never LFG. I stopped LFG when I found out that the players in LFG are worse than queues players. EXCEPT..............
    They (LFG players ) are the ones screaming in the mics and acting like fools.
    • Like x 1
  9. BumblingB I got better.

I half agree with you, as I remember how much of a pain was to level w/o the buffs. Players can go through the entire leveling process w/o even knowing that T switches your role.
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Was 15% before revamp went live but they reduced it. Might be 12, not sure haven't checked since then.
    • Like x 1
  11. ITony StarkI Active Player

Oh yeah definitely the group setup I mentioned is based on post-Revamp combat. Thanks for clarifying that, I forgot.
    • Like x 1
  12. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Keep listening, I will convert you, Mepps (he's really anti-role less buff if I remember correctly), and anyone else who isn't on my bandwagon.
    • Like x 1
  13. LT Schmitt Committed Player

healers and tanks with 3 dps can always work. Instead of asking for the roleless buff removed ask for ELTIE Alerts where there was never a buff and harder content, if thats what you want, or REMOVE trolls.
  14. ITony StarkI Active Player

Thank you for clarifying that for us. I was mistaken about the damage buff being present in raids. Perhaps, just felt like our damage was buffed because there was no dps present.
  15. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  16. BumblingB I got better.

Half means I still don't and you wouldn't be able to convert me.

This I can agree with.
  17. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

That wont help the lack of support roles.

It wont help with development of support players who are learning their roles.

Only removal, where players are allowed to play more than 1% of the game, will help fix this.

Its obviously broken.
    • Like x 1
  18. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

So kill all trolls?!?!?! :(
  19. BumblingB I got better.

Well, post OC time, I'm okay with this. I had hopes and dreams once.
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Looking back at that now, 1111 with hybrid specced troll, heal, and tank, would probably be faster then 4 dps.
    • Like x 2