Roid Rage - Get your swell on. (Rage Discussion)

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Roomba, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Killuminati New Player

Is there a way to link all the Rage guides together, I see at least 3 atm
  2. Cadens Dedicated Player

Right but the damage you deal in a high end raid is tiny
  3. Mick Nugget New Player

Would you care t elaborate on the "correct order" part? So far for me Severe Punishment cancels out the self healing part of Remorseless until rage mode expires.
  4. Infinity New Player

I also thought rage crash powers cancelled each other out?
  5. FutureCrusader New Player

Then use Berserk. I haven't tried it myself, but I think RR covers Berserk as well. Gonna hop on and try it out soon anyway.
  6. FutureCrusader New Player

Well, I cast SP right after casting RR, so while i'm gaining damage to heal me in its next tick, i'm not taking any damage, in fact, oftentimes with a good troller I can get to full health, from about a quarter, all on my own. If I go against a boss that summons a lot of adds, in a challenge, my health bar doesn't even move. I just power-feed on the adds, use my combo, rinse and repeat. As for youur second sentence, SP doesn't cancel out RR, it's just that the green numbers get mixed up if you take damage as RR's heal tick goes out. Are you DPSing or Tanking? You only get a fraction of the damage as heals back when you are in DPS role.
  7. Skylez New Player

8. Mick Nugget New Player

LOL, this...

hopped on and tried it and had to laugh mainly cuz this... might not be the way it was working before but now that I see it works now (it does work regardless of what order you cast them in) I will be very happy that it works the way it should :) Thx for the heads up bro!
    • Like x 1
  9. Grid Ion Committed Player

Just wanted to share this mid-range loadout with neo-venom boost.
  10. Defibrillate New Player

I want to raise a good question here since they will soon be nerfing Jump Cancelling and it will affect my oh-so-favorite move, Plasma Retch.

It's the most useful 50% DoT that we have, awesome cone range and awesome tick speed. After they nerf Jump Cancelling, I might drop this on my loadout and change to Violence(melee) or Galling Eruption(range, but skill tree will be crappy). Any thoughts or plans after the nerf?
  11. Lacedog Loyal Player

i havent read all of the pages on the jump canceling change. if you dont get in on the first few pages any topic on this forum is hard to keep up on. but to me, as long as the plasma burn is still applied fully after jump canceling, losing a little bit of the dot isnt a huge issue.
  12. Alastor New Player

Regarding Rage Crash Canceler, i got SURPRISE for you guys as i have been testing this since Rage was released. As was mentioned my DeathMike before, the Clown Box was silently fixed so we cannot use it anymore as a Rage Crash Canceler.

But there is another option!!!

For several weeks now and via thorough tests and retest in actual T5 Raid and Alert run. I can confirm now that REDIRECTED RAGE acts as a Rage Crash Canceler. I've been using it like a regular Rage Crash Canceler like E.Chain, Outrage, Dread Blast. Casting is also the same at 8 to 9 o'clock. But the main advantage of using REDIRECTED RAGE as Rage Crash Canceler is that it is USABLE WHILE CONTROLLED.

Now what does this means to us Rage Players particularly Rage Tanks. It only means that if we're juggled or pushed out while close to Rage Crash timer, our best escape to avoid Rage Crash is by using REDIRECTED RAGE coz we can use it even while controlled.

I've been a veteran player from the beginning of this game but i only post on forums when important matters need to be posted such as this to help the community.