Robot Sidekick Customization

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheNumber 2, May 11, 2021.

1. TheNumber 2 Well-Known Player

Can we please get the ability to add materials to the robot sidekick? I’d love to have the ability to change his look entirely, but this would be a good starting point for people who want have it match their power set. Thoughts?
    • Like x 4
  2. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Totally want this. I'd extend it to other pets too. So if it was at least possible to put our color swap palettes on our pets, sidekicks etc that'd be great. Even if we couldn't go thru style menu and it was just automatic. Maybe it'd be an issue of coding to add Materials to them but it'd be awesome if possible nonetheless.
    • Like x 2
  3. Doctor England New Player

I would love this! Every DPS build lately has robot sidekick in it, and I'd be way more incentivized to use it if it actually matched my power.
    • Like x 3
  4. nawanda Loyal Player

5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I have said this multiple times as well. Customization is a huge part of this game. Even if its not your thing its most ppl’s thing and a huge part of the game. I think its a great idea as stated multiple times in the past.
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Customization of the actual sidekick has been requested many times but one time a dev actually chimed in and gave a brief explanation of why it would be difficult and time consuming but ultimately not off the table.
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Eso has it. Dont let them make excuses
  8. TritonD3 Well-Known Player

It’s a good idea that unfortunately won’t happen unless they figure out a way to monetize it. (And that’s after we get a “It’s not possible with our current tech” explanation.)
  9. Apollonia Dedicated Player

powerset styles across the board please. styles for iconic powers could also be included in that effort.