RNG gods pls

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Galil ACE, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

So, not only do I have the Gloves of Clinging on an acrobatics character, I got the Monitor Propulsion Pack on a flying character just now.
  2. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Yep, It happened to me on a speedster character :p
  3. Try Hard Well-Known Player

Ever since I started playing this game (roughly a month after launch) I have never gotten the Monitor Propulsion pack.Being super speed I really wanted one but alas even to this day I dont have one and have never seen it on an alt.I eventually jus gave in and got the Robot Pterosaur trinket.
  4. BumblingB I got better.

I finally got acro gloves on BB a couple of months ago. I still need those gold trinkets...
  5. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

After 4 years I finally got the Kryptonian Chunk 2 months ago. Now all I need is the OMAC Trinket, and then I can solo HH Elite....;)
    • Like x 2
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

DirtyWonder got the jet pack when she was flight. I switched her to SS and she got the boots. LOL....

One of my first characters got all three within a week. I did not realize how hard those items were to come by until I really got into the game. My primary has not gotten a single one.

Tiger has the boots. DirtyWonder has the Joker Jetpack and the Speed boots. I do not have these items on any other toon. Wish I could go back and undelete that character that got them all. LOL.

Oh well.