RIP Kevin Conroy

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Controller, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Controller Devoted Player

Leo was the ABSOLUTE SWEETEST Cat - the kind of cat that makes NON-CAT Lovers love cats. He blessed us during his short time with us.
  2. Eve YouTuber

Just fyi - as someone who works with horses for over 12 years now, if they lose a leg - they can't live a good life anymore. They will suffer trying to get around. Their legs are like their life source. They are very gentle animals not just by spirit and attitude but by their bodies. My horse was put down (without me being informed until hours later) when she had a horrible colic. I was in deep pain when she died, but I was relieved she no longers suffers - and it was too late for a surgery. And surgery is very, very, very, expensive for horses.

I don't know anything about Reeve's story other than that he got paralized, and I don't know what happened to the horse, but when a horse get spooked and loses It's s***, it can really harm itself. Now, I don't think this thread is the place for that, but just wanted to give my two cents as someone who works with horses. They are easily spooked and can hurt themselves, or get colic and die from it (Unless treated on time).
    • Like x 1