Riddler vs. Joker Street Brawl

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PSYL0CKE X8, Oct 26, 2017.

1. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Riddler vs. Joker Street Brawl
    @October 31 2017 7pm-11pm Central time
    Team Riddler or Team Joker pick a side and come dressed for the side you picked and come show which team is King/Queen of the streets in a gang war in pvp phase Halloween Night or is it Knight (Bat Joke). Amusement Mile pvp phase China Town Metro pvp phase.. Who is gonna have the best Jokes or Riddles?? (Riddel joke)Riddler vs. Joker Street Brawl Team Riddler or Team Joker pick a side and come dressed for the side you picked. And make syre to bring your goons.
    • Like x 7
  2. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Great idea! You should make a custom chat channel for it in game.
    • Like x 2
  3. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Cool yep done the chatsare called RiddlerVsJoker and Team Riddler and Team Joker
  4. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

So to clairfy there are three chats?
    RiddlerVsJoker
    Team Riddler
    Team Joker

?
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Is it in Episode 29 Amusement Mile?
  6. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Yes RiddlerVsJoker is the main one but if you want to talk to your team you have the other two
  7. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Yes
  8. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i may come wait&See it's still a mystery of what team i'll be.

Mepps Summon Everything!Bring the clowns bring the henchmen lets go Crazy! ;) (Bring FUNHOUSE Mepps)
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Stopped reading when I saw PVP.

No thank you.
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Saved to my league's MOTD!
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Is there a crowbar weapon in the game? My Robin character might want to show up and he's just wondering...
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

#TeamJoker
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Kinda lost me at pvp as well lol....You should just have people turn on their flags in PvE phase so there can be spectators. Like I would enjoy watching the pvp going on without running for my life since Im not a pvper. Lol
    • Like x 3
  14. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Isn't open world Gotham Amusement Mile better for large groups? EP29 Amusement Mile has many phases and would split the groups.
    • Like x 1
  15. Tekwash Level 30

sounds interesting
  16. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Team joker all the way, day 1 :)
    • Like x 1
  17. MastaMind Dedicated Player

In PVP phase isn't it Heroes VS Villains. I don't understand how that would work really.
    • Like x 1
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

What if two people from the same faction choose different sides? How would they fight each other? I mean it seems like a good idea in theory but in reality would just be a bunch of people dressed up as either joker or Riddler tearing into each other. No organization except for faction.
    • Like x 2
  19. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Yeah i was already thinking about that some time later after i'v posted it. And excited by the idea i totally forgot you can't fight same faction players heroes vs heroes and villain vs villain likevi was thinking about for this but i came up with this

Original i was just thinking this as a pvp event, but should be made for both pve and pvp. For more of the pve part, players wishing to partucipate should by showing your choice of side/Team by dressing costume wise your Tean with your character (mire of a Team spirit thing) Unless you want to participate in the pvp part

For the pvp part one reason to take place in ovp phase is so you easily battle players on opposite Team and opposite factions If you want to battle someone that is on the same faction you should turn on your pvp flag so they can fight you and you can fight them. And or you can group up and send scrimmages.

I actually wish the devs would have organized something like this as a tournament and open world pvp event. But this is all i could come mange to come with for this idea.
    • Like x 1
  20. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player