ReVamp Launch Date!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PSYL0CKE X8, Jan 31, 2017.

1. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

With Stat Revamp in testing I'm hoping it can go Live within the next three months. Sometime before or on The month of May, and Before the next DLC/Episode to give us time to adjust to the New changes.

I think it will be bad for the community if they launch with the next new Episode at least for a little while. I think the community will need time to adjust and get use to it all. If they do launch it a month before next Episode then players can go back and get more Feats if needed be or if not already doing so to help out with New changes. It also gives time for Devs to make any new changes that's needed after launch, and So it wont get mixed up with upcoming Episode launch and any changes or unseen bugs that may come with it.

Plus Usually in the spring the Devs put out a new tier around April -June. We have had Tier 8 for almost a year now and a new Tier Rating is bound to be hopfully due soon. Stat revamp was also announced and stared developing on about a year ago now. So we can only hope it will be coming out soon.The sooner it can be launed in a timely manner the less likely we we run into any other hangups that will delay it, also giving us all the chance to get new powers and future content features that players and Devs themselves are excited about.

My two cents!

[IMG]

Here's Hoping!!
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Not a chance.
    • Like x 5
  3. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

At this rate? 2018. Late 2018.
    • Like x 4
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I'm getting really tired of all these threads Speculating about stats-matter.

EVER since this thing Launched on test; there's been nothing but sheer Speculation and People Panicking for no reason, It's getting really annoying.

Please wait for the developers to confirm what will happen with stats-matter and when it will go live.
    Not directed at just you OP, directed at all the folks who keep doing this stuff week in and week-out.

Oh yeah INB4 "if you hate those threads, you don't need to reply. " (I'm awaiting those replies lol)
    • Like x 2
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

If you hate these threads why reply sir :p
    • Like x 1
  6. Gimpy Loyal Player

If you hate these thre,,,,
    wait,,,,,

curses, foiled again.
  7. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

If you hate these threads, and than you reply you must be punished.

Now go get me cake!

:p
  8. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

find it funny people who hate these post still respond to them, go make a sandwich or something.
    • Like x 2
  9. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Launch the update in May. Launch the new Episode in June to compete with Warframe update, ESO expansion, FFXIV Expansion, and Neverwinter update.

That way in march they can launch the next Event, April will be the seasonal and then May will be the update. Thats if everything goes to plan. Right now there is still power balance issues and even content issues that need to be addressed. And of course all the other powers.
  11. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Didn't make sense as grammar or word choice is very poor.
  12. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

no reason...??? really...??? lmao...
  13. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

lol
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]

:p
    • Like x 2
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

It will happen when it happens. And i gotta say i dont like click bait stuff like this. The title being the way it is. Looks like u are trying to get views on your thread or likes? Idk. But putting stat revamp launch date!!! in the title? Cmon now.

And personally i dont want them to rush it at all. They should be taking their sweet time this with this revamp considering a whole ton of players have expressed this revamp is make or break for them whether they stay playing dcuo or not. Idc at all when its released. As long as its released when its actually ready, been tested thoroughly, and is bug free.
    • Like x 3
  16. lukelucky Devoted Player

You know when all the other games have dlcs dropping or speculating? Keep in mind I am not being funny as I am only use to dcuo and the normal "soon" or "no info at this time."

Crazy if all those games can set a deadline that far out and nail it
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yes and they have, Eso announced today their expansion releases June 6. Ffxiv stormblood releases June 21 with early access on the 15. WARFRAME in their live Dev discussion said mid June but not definite date until their next livestream. Neverwinter only hinted at early May for pc and June for console.
  18. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

7 monthes between dlcs? That will go over well.
  19. Swiftduck Loyal Player

that ESO announcement tho....
    • Like x 1
  20. LT Schmitt Committed Player

Please Devs take as long as you need, 2019 would be fine if it is bug free and fun to play
    • Like x 5