Returning Player Looking for League (Villian - USPS)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Oddpodd, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

Hey there!

I'm a returning player looking to join a league, gear up, and start doing end-game content once more! I have a multitude of characters, but mostly I main a Celestial Healer that's currently sitting at 151 CR (yeah...it's been about two years since I left the game), with 258 SP. I was a progression-based player before I left, and one who isn't afraid solo-healing Survival Modes (not sure if that's still a thing, but I got pets and titles! :p)

Mostly, I'm looking for a League to gear up with, and run end-game content with as well. Not sure if healers are still wanted a lot, but I'm a healer main and I don't like DPSing as much (although I will if needed!). Aside from that, not much else can be said, but I'm more than happy to answer any questions! Been playing this game since almost the beginning, and with my two-ish year break, I'm ready to get back into action!

On that note, here's a cute Pusheen gif for you recruiters out there!

[IMG]
  2. WolfSpider New Player

If you haven't joined another league yet check us out at Taw.net. If you are interested submit an application and one of our officers or Drill Instructors will gladly help you out
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Drill instructors? What do you run a boot camp??
  4. WolfSpider New Player

Yes its our way of bringing you into TAW, the drill instructors are your initial point of contact and make sure your joining TAW is as smooth as possible. We are also there for any questions you might have
  5. KN1TE Dedicated Player

If your more of a casual player, my villian league, Vader Force, you are welcome to join. There are some active players & you would have the permission to invite people you meet or know to the league also. It's a game, not a job. So your welcome to do as much or as little as you like.