Returned after 9 months....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Captain Domino, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Captain Domino Committed Player

Saw that a new power was added along with a butt load of new content. Can the good people give their opinions on all that's happened?
  2. MrB Dedicated Player

You don't get marks for older content. Munitions is a strong dps. That's about it.
    • Like x 1
  3. MrB Dedicated Player

Oh and sp doesn't matter. It's all cr based.
    • Like x 4
  4. Smart Bomb Well-Known Player

The game is very casual player friendly at end game. In T7 you pretty much only need to log in for about an hour each day and your done (that's assuming you only have one character) because you no longer receive marks from lower level content. Right now ive completed my T7 vendor gear, have maxed marks and I have a high number of SP so I only really play weekly to run the two raids nd now that GU49 has kinda ruined Gadgets with its loss of power back from battle display im not really that bothered about even logging in once a week anymore.
  5. Captain Domino Committed Player

Ah okay sweet deal. I only had a measly 130 something sp lol. Thanks for three info!
  6. Captain Domino Committed Player

Crap, really? That's kind of disappointing to hear. Was looking forward to running stuff again as I'm pretty burnt out from Destiny atm. The new power looked intriguing but, not sure if it's really going to be worth coming back in the long run. Thanks for your input though :)
    • Like x 3
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Step away before you break something...now ease back slowly...and hit that power button...no go play Outside...it is so OP...
    • Like x 1
  8. Captain Domino Committed Player

It's too late, I'm already immersed....The horror....The...horror.
  9. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Mr B forgot this...

HL, Nature and Electric all suck as DPS powersets...All other are fairly close in damage (YES FIRE IS GOOD NOW)

T4-T5 content for T6 and T7 players is harder than T7 content (don't ask).....

Skill > CR > Mods & SP

WM is now only really used by Electric, Sorcery, Earth and Nature all others powersets use AM for max damage

Earth, Mental, and Fire are now really good DPS powersets.

Nature healing OP...

Powerback mechanic is slowly being replaced by a new mechanic call power regen (Trolls rejoice)

Ice and Fire are the current FotM powers (maybe we will finally see more tanks in this game, maybe)

Mental (yeah that power) was FotM for about 4 weeks

Quantum was FotM for about 3 months

We have Black Lanterns coming up for the next new content.

There are more people leaving than joining DCUO.

Every day there are at minimum 2 new thread complaining about GU47 State Flattening and most confusion is that players think it is Stat Clamping.

Every day there are at least 2 threads on the change to MoV and how it impacts a players ability to buy vendor style but NO ONE reads the GU47 notes so they do not know about the Style Vendor in the WatchTower or Hall Of Doom.

What else....T7 and going forward you will be limited to 12 pieces of content...

I could continue but go ahead and read all of the GU notes..it should get you up to speed....plus there are plenty of I'm done thread as well...
    • Like x 4
  10. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

This, definitely this...
  11. Captain Domino Committed Player

Hey, thanks for the reply. Seems a lot has changed indeed and seems some for the better but a lot for the worse.

I definitely notice the lack of players, no one in my league was on (and I remember they were really active back then). The HoD seems do desolate. I came right on time for fire though, that's my main so, that's a big plus.
    • Like x 2