Restore option when you salvage gear.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by muellersascha, Aug 11, 2014.

1. muellersascha Well-Known Player

I know this has been asked for in the past but I wanted to raise the request again. Please create an option to either "restore" a piece of gear that has been salvaged by accident or allow us to mark certain gear as "un-salvagable". After all the option exists to buy back when you sell something by mistake so, why not? It could follow the same format. Only the, let's say, last 5 items could be recovered for a price. Just a thought. I'm sure some will say, "Be more careful" or "you're loss", but if that's the case than why make the option available for items you have sold? Mistakes happen. That's why. So please give us the option when we salvage as well. Thanks.
    • Like x 2
  2. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

Actually I was thinking of some kind of lock on gear that is part of an armory. Remove it from the salvageable list.
    • Like x 1
  3. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Brilliant Idea and probably not to hard to code...

But what if that gear is a duplicate?
  4. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

Well what exactly are we talking about? If you upgrade a piece you go back and imprint your armory right? So the old piece would not be part of the armory and would become salvageable.
  5. Rok Var Well-Known Player

I have close to the max number of armories and don't update them all every time I get new gear. I think if you accidentally salvage or delete something, a support ticket can be done, and it can be restored. Not sure though. Some sort of failsafe would be nice.
  6. Kzinti Committed Player

I would love this, but to be Honest it is 2 different things. when you sell something and buy it back it is like buying and returning something to Walmart. Salvaging though is like blowing it up, much harder to put it back again
  7. Volkenraider Loyal Player

make sure you double check before you salvage and voila, no gear is lost

organize your inventory that helps
  8. Deranya Dedicated Player

Restore or Lock option, either way. Pleeease. I lost so much thanks to that, because an item switched from bank to iventory through armory use :(