Ressurgence Mega Capsules Tradeable?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tros, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Tros Well-Known Player

Well i can prove thats a legit request, but first why i ask?

Well i do since a regular amount of time what i call stabilizer farm. What i do? I have numerous accounts that i play and everyday i used to do stabilizer fragmentation on them, since then i have a lot of stabilizers on that accounts, i save them all to open the ressurgences and get a lot of cosmetic items from it. Well right now i have something around 90 ressurgence keys (something like 630 stabilizers) distributed around 30 accounts (yeah im that psycho.

Well now think i have to "play" with all that 30 accounts to drop a ressurgence in all that accounts, please guys, make my life easy.

We all agreed that it would make life easier for all of us, and what's the problem with being able to change them? Is it for those who haven't played during the dropable days not being able to pick up the capsules that are still left in other players' inventories? is this a programming problem? Well I don't know, I just know it's pretty tiring that way, a good game everyone.

Edit: sorry for the wrong title
    Corrected: Resurgence Mega Capsules Tradable?
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Probably something to do with the fact they expire after 14 days. For example if someone put one on the broker that expired in 30 minutes and then someone bought it with 30 seconds left until it expired they'd end up with nothing because they couldn't open it in time.
    • Like x 4
  3. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

If u want a capsule you should buy one or play 30 minutes to drop it, they aren't going to change things just so you can exploit multiple accounts.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is the reason.
    • Like x 3
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Any reason they couldn't stack in our own inventory at least? At the end of the event, worst case you'd have a stack expire in 14 days, there is no way to 'refresh' the counter with new ones once the drops stop (which would be my guess as to why they don't).
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Too bad this counter thing prevents them from stacking. My poor inventory gets a lot of stuff already... lol
  7. farm3rb0b Committed Player

The counter isn't limited to days, I'm sure it's down to the second and/or minute. So the two in your inventory, even if earned on the same day, have different expiration timers. At that point they're different items. So no stacking :(
  8. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I think it is to encourage an impulse buy. If it is taking up space, if forces us to decide to delete or buy.
    • Like x 1
  9. MrWood Well-Known Player

easy fix. Drop the 14 day date and just put an actual date that they all expire.
  10. Tros Well-Known Player

Ok ty for answering.
  11. Tros Well-Known Player

Yea i guess u receive the trophy of right aswer.
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, i figured that too, but honestly I think it would be a better selling point if I had a stack of 40 of them at the end of the run...then think, 'hmmmm should I buy a few batches of 20 and open some of these?' At 1 or 2 a pop, they are getting deleted (or sold to a vendor) to make room.

Either way, I wouldn't think it's NOT technically possible...whatever the actual reason is.
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Right...exactly like prestige tokens....which do stack. Individual 14 day timers, down to the second on those too. They stack just fine.
    • Like x 1
  14. farm3rb0b Committed Player

Touché. I didn't know those had the same kinds of timers. In that case, I agree, the non-stacking is yet another inventory disappointment. :(
    • Like x 1
  15. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Kinda wish they would take the expiration off. Wouldnt that make more money?, wouldn’t change that they are limited time. Once they stop dropping, thats it. Its pretty much impossible to get stabs fast without paying now, so if person A sells 1 in broker, person B says “cool ill buy keys & open it” daybreak still makes money. I & many im sure play alot (& all of mine are in the garbage) when they could be sold & others would be buying your stabilizers in the market, all the way till the broker dries up, making you even more money i would figure, less capsules would be getting deleted