Resergence Time Capsules

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by qECLIPSEp, Aug 19, 2021.

1. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

We know Resergence Time Capsules are do to come out! Is there any word as in to when they will be released?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They were announced for either August or September. Probably September.
  3. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Hopefully this ones better then the last
    • Like x 4
  4. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

What do you mean? The last resurgence caps were great you had a chance to go back and get stuff you missed 1st time round. But if you refering to the Neon and not powerset stuff I do agree.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He's referring to the Mearcian Accessories, those were kind of lame compared to the previous bonus rewards.
    • Like x 2
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i'm curious whats going to be added to the booster gold vendor. Been waiting on the runic hand styles forever for an alt's costume.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Actually we should be getting one more capsule before Resurgence. We had Resurgence in February and then the Knight of Vengeance capsule. We always get two capsules before Resurgence.
    • Like x 1
  8. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Sixth Dimension Kryptonian capsule wants to say hi. :oops:
    • Like x 3
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

That’s what I was thinking. I don’t remember a resurgence ever coming directly after a booster bundle. Those are kind of 30 day fillers between time capsules.
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

People chose the Mearcians vs the old powerset auras or chromas? Hmmm....color me surprised. The only time I took one of the flame accessories is if it were black or the only older powerset items were stuff like 'wild' or 'wicked'....I've still got 48 of the boxes to open still.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

LOL that's sad I forgot what capsule we were on! xD
    • Like x 1
  12. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Resurgence should be coming next if pattern doesn't change.
    However Sixth Dimension capsule can still stay for some time. The Booster Bundle will go away with release of new episode (perhaps next week), and Resurgence might start in a month from now, late September. :oops:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1