Request: Please make these account bound

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EP Ice, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

This can and could be done. In year 1, this was possible even with gear from the vendors. You could pass gear in your shared bank. Don't remember the date, but it was turned off.

This would have a large effect on replays. Back then, they weren't out yet. Don't think this will ever be reopened as long as replays are here.
    • Like x 1
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I just found the threashold. It's level 15, and as Zamara said, you can get still get it if you are below level 15 and level above 15 right now. I'm not sure if there is an expiration on when to claim the mod box, I don't see one anywhere in the announcements. The date of the 10th (today) is only mentioned for the last day to claim the free power respec token if you are a member.
    • Like x 1
  3. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I checked yesterday after your message and got the mail on my alt. There was probably just lag in the email arriving the 1st time I logged on. I think Zamara is saying the mods are not tradable using the kits from the mail, so it may not matter anyway. The vendor kits sounds like it might be better if the mods are account bound. Thanks for the correction on the kits.