Request for new pvp gear set CR 102 @ Devs

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Black Prime OG, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Hello DCUO,

We are inching towards it being a year since the last set of PvP gear. Being that most hard core players had the set finished within a few days or weeks, I think it's time for the next set. It doesn't even have to be a unique style, although it would be nice. Not everyone is going to grind the new DLC until September. Please give those that DO still enjoy pvp something to do.
    • Like x 1
  2. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

+100

Thanks for suggesting this, I almost forgot.
    • Like x 1
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Bump, cause we need new gear. :)
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Since they're giving us the Crime Syndicate, one of their styles might be nice.

[IMG]

Or better yet, don't give us a full style. Give us a piece from each of their styles.

Head - Oilman
    Chest - Super Woman (I think female players would LOVE this!)
    Hands - Johnny Quick
    Waist - Deathstorm

etc....
  5. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

One can only hope
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

:( six month old thread, and this still isn't going to happen.
    • Like x 1
  7. Klownnuke Active Player

Honestly, I hope this doesn’t happen until PvP is fixed, or at the very least adjusted. The new meta is boring and powers are definitely not balanced.
    • Like x 2
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Wouldn't be as bad if PFtT spam was vulnerable to interrupt, like make it counterable if you use powers within 2 seconds of each other consecutively three times. Any time after that you can lunge them.

Also buff the damage of counters so punishment matters more.
    • Like x 3
  9. Klownnuke Active Player

Power spam is a big part of the problem, I agree with you in that regard, but that seems like an unorthodox solution. Honestly, at this point any changes are better that’s what’s we have right now, but I would rather they just remove power regeneration from PvP. Obviously, there are other power balance issues that would still need to be looked at, but the main thing is we cannot go around adding more PvP gear to the game without fixing PvP first.
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Not necessarily unorthodox, you can get a lot out in 3 powers.