Request for a non-traditional build for nature.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Rejchadar, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Rejchadar Inquisitor

In the old days, when I started to play in DCUO, I started as nature, then for personal reasons (no, not because I didn’t like something in DCUO, there were just too many problems in real life ...), I had a big break. After returning, I found that most friends, alas, also left the game, and I decided to go the lonely way ... for this I leveled the tank from scratch ... The game for the tank is great, you can solo any content up to the last alert and any bounty .. .but I was tired of the monotony. Not long before the new SM, I again leveled Celestial Healer from scratch .... then the Mental Controller ... each is good in his own way ... but ... after playing the tank I lack survivality (yes, of course, with enough effort, I can still do the bounty alone, but it’s very far from that relaxed state as tank ...). Now I want to return to nature ... but not with the usual builds for the Healer or DPS, I want to create a build that can do any bounty or any alert alone ... and in this I ask your help, my dear forum users;)
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You want a heal loadout and damage loadout? What do you not want to use? I could probably put something together that might work for you.
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I want a build where I can solo "giant metal man bat" or "metal golem" ;)
  4. Monkeyboy Committed Player

Try putting a shield and heal in your non-transformation loadout and use transformation as a healing/dps hybrid. And hope your kiting game is on point. Don't forget to buy or make soders. Use sidekicks or henchmen to help you "tank".
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Switch to a controller powerset.
    • Like x 1