Reposting Guides

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Superskull85, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Some of you may remember me from the PS3 forums and may have noticed that I have been away. I still lurk and play but there are reasons that I don't actively post. However I will be posting some of the guides I helped write here and make a more active effort to keep them up-to-date. Please give me a chance to repost them before thinking about reposting them yourself.

Thanks. I do appreciate the fact that some of you like the threads I made though and are willing to repost them. :)
    • Like x 5
  2. tyler durden New Player

we all noticed those few people thats been stealing and reposting other peoples original threads without credit.
  3. Radium Devoted Player

When someone who only helped improve the game comes back, it is only a good thing.
    Welcome back!
  4. Ilunis Dedicated Player

I don't know you (PC player here), but helpful people always deserve a welcome back, so welcome back!
  5. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Thanks. I'll do a direct repost today and updates over the weeks. I may only be able to do the updates on weekends though so it will take some time.
  6. Little Sister New Player

Make sure you put them in oracles database, otherwise you can't update them ;)