Reporting afkers do anything or nah?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrWon, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Im willing to bet it doesnt rethink anything but if it amuses you then for sure get your fun out of it!!!!
  2. MrWon Committed Player

that's fine. if the guy love killing stab adds that much, send him my way
  3. MrWon Committed Player

once again, yes, anyone can solo these but it's not the point. also, ignoring doesn't apply to their entire acc and doesn't apply to all the chars on my acc
  4. MrWon Committed Player

all in all, got my answer of reporting afkers doesnt count. tho did wanted to at least wait a few days to see if a dev would respond b4 replying myself. all g tho. the major overhaul news they released yesterday gonna have a lot of ppl asking questions and i understand why their focus is there primarily. for every1 else in the thread, thx
  5. Dev72 Dedicated Player

You bet...It is not my fault if I think that the other person is not just sitting there like a majority of the players do. I have other toons and other stuff that I would like to do rather than hoping someone is going to join me. TBH, sit or join, it makes no difference in a run that lasts maybe a minute.

If the majority of the community was not toxic through being sweaty or just looking for a free ride most of the time, then I guess we would not even be having this conversation.
  6. Ntwydimela Active Player

I think the devs should reaffirm what their ideas of what is or isn't Toxic behavior/actions are and then issue a game wide broadcast of what the consecquences will be for violating them. You can't say that this game is about the joy of creating and playing a superhero/villain without definitive markers set down for acceptable behavior
  7. Ryazan Dedicated Player

At least the devs are finally getting rid of the stabilizer duo with the next update. Though this type of behaviour will still exist on seasonal instances and even on random duos...