replay badging feats

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by stärnbock, Sep 10, 2017.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

can we get back the ability to buy feats we done with other characters? would help testing, i guess...
  2. Redd Blur Active Player

Don't know about your system that you're on but the ps4 still has that ability
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

He's talking about the test server.
    • Like x 2
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

Xactly. i am asking for test server. it was possible before, and for some reason it is not any longer... well, the skillpoints given are plenty, but it could be more... you may want to higher up the SP on test with easy feats to get for buying vendor styles and by doing the tokens of merits. however: i wanted to give the villain side a test because of the differences the new episode has on either side. well, it is just that it takes a while to do so again for this character. i guess it would be convenient and could help a bit, thats all...
    • Like x 1
  5. Amontron Well-Known Player

i support you on that, it helps alot if we have the ability to purchase all of the feats we had done in test server.
    • Like x 1
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

i dont think its necessary, testing should alway be done with a set amount of sp meaning unlocking sp it just inflates or skews the results.