Up-Votes Needed Regarding The Ongoing Daily Rewards Calendar Issue

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Elijah Seed, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I'm not sure how this is related to the ongoing Daily Rewards Calendar issue that we've been dealing with for a few months now (or if it is related?)

My most recent membership ran out last night (20220730). I had already collected everything from July's Calendar so no issue there. Normally when I login on US PC and EU PC the first thing I do is open the Calendar. It always takes several seconds to populate (10-15 seconds+) and usually once the Calendar appears that also means that I can access my Journal, pick up missions, change customizations, etc. Essentially I use the time it takes for the Calendar to populate as a timer for when I can actually start playing the game after login.

Today (20220731) when I did this the Daily Rewards Calendar was messed up again like it always is on the first day of the month. Dr Fate is there on the left side but the Calendar itself is completely gone - no days, no rewards (claimed or otherwise), nothing.

This is the first time since I became aware of this issue that my membership has run out before the end of the month. And is therefore the first time that I have had a chance to see the Calendar without membership on the last day of a month.

I'm only reporting this information to help you folks at Daybreak track down whatever is causing this ongoing Daily Rewards Calendar issue and fix it. Since I had already collected all of July's rewards I am not adversely affected by this latest instance of the Calendar being messed up like I have been during all of my previous reports.

Good luck! Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  2. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I forgot to mention that this is on the US PC side. The Calendar is still visible on EU PC as it has always been.
    • Like x 1
  3. AsmodeusDark New Player

Got the same, just a message at the bottom saying " There are currently no active daily rewards at this time".. on US but on the European Server its there... not that its helps due to the rewards are account locked (should be once per server not account) and no way of transfering stuff to the Yank servers.
    • Like x 1
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

So this is intended for now to prevent some exploits at the month turn over. If you log into both US and EU, stuff isn't going to look right for the day before/day after (roughly). You don't lose out on credit for logging in or anything, but you do have to suffer through the awkward screen for now. I'm sorry about that, and I can assure you I poke engineering in the eye every day about this.
    • Like x 2
  5. AsmodeusDark New Player

Okay, Mepps thank you for the explanation, and then hope it sorts it self on the morrow.
  6. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Outstanding! Thank you, Mepps. It is a real relief to know that this is known and not some weird mystery that needs solving. I think I can handle a couple of days each month of not being able to collect rewards as long as I can collect them at a later time that month.

Oh. And be careful, if you can, with Engineering's eyes. I suspect they need them to fix this and other issues but I could be wrong. It's happened before.