Recovery Kit Plans, Don't Buy Them!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ash Inferno, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Wow, ok, a better tool tip on these recovery kit plans would be nice. The sheer material cost in making them is really bad, considering the plan costs 25 marks and several thousand bucks. Recovery Kit VII only yields 7 - 14 exobytes from tier VI mods or higher. (hangs head in shame)

This isn't a QQ thread, just a little fyi for those who don't know that yet.
  2. Vesper Dedicated Player

Yup. Much better to just run t5 & t6 content for Exceptionals for free or to buy Totals whenever there is a decent sale.

At 8 bits an exo and 21 exos a mod, I am NOT re-scavenging for new gear. I only mod my main and my fave alt. All the other members of the Vesperian Army get synths or go nakies. Most go nakies.
  3. X-zero Loyal Player

Mark unification really hurt the price of those and all plans you buy from vendors.
    Mods of a tier always cost 3 times that tier. (If tier 7 then 7x3=21)
    Bought plans of a tier always do at least that tier and up to times 2 of that tier. (7-14 or 33%-66%)
    Exceptional plans always do at least twice that tier to max (14-21 or 66%-100%)
    Total plans yield 100%

So yeah bought plans aren't worth the money. The complexes you need to make it will probably cost more then just buying an exceptional kit off the broker.
    • Like x 1
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I bought one from the broker at 500 cash and sold it right back for 50,000. :p

I also got 16 complex materials for 5,000 cash and sold them at 6 for 150k each. I made 450,000 basically.

I love the broker.